NOTE

Hi! I'm sorry for being inactive. Hindi ako nakapag update for 11 months, I'm still alive guys nalunod lang sa school works. Aside from that, naisip ko rin to just stop the story midway kasi nawawalan na rin ako ng motivation and I feel like I can't do it anymore. But then I saw how much my story grow, 46k reads is not a joke. Many people read it for hours and waited for the next chapters to be published, I realized that I am being irresponsible as a writer and it is my job to finish this story. I am so motivated before to the point that I didn't realize that I was writing so much but when I started writing again after 11 months, I realized that I just want to finish a chapter so I can at least publish a chapter for you to read and the love for writing isn't there anymore. I have a lot on my plate right now and I don't know how I'm going to continue this story anymore. I also forgot how the story flows so it's hard to think of scenes to fill every chapter. Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate your time. My story is not the best when it comes to plot, I remember grade 7 ako when I thought of this plot and started making it into a story. Hindi ko alam na aabot sa point na magiging 1k ang reads niya and now 46k na. I really want to end everything and leave this story. Pero something in me is telling me not to stop. And that's the reason why I'm still writing. I guess I still love writing after all. Thank you for waiting! I am writing chapter 37 and I hope you'll wait again :))