07. posting

"We are back!" Seb sang as he and his two other friends entered the restaurant. 

"Oh my god." Gina whispered when she saw a curly boy sitting across from Nina. "Oh my God!" 

"Richard Bowen?" Kourtney asked excitedly as they stepped closer. 

"Um, yes." he replied nervously. 

Ricky didn't want a lot of people to know he was here, and his manager didn't want it at all. He was supposed to stay home and not go out unless necessary but Ricky didn't listen. He was afraid of what Zack would do if he found out he ignored his order, but he also didn't want to have many people around who would want an autograph or a photo with him and most of all, he didn't want the paparazzi to find him because he enjoyed that freedom. He could walk down the street without fear of being recognized. He liked that feeling.

"I can't believe this." blond boy sighed. "Can I take a picture with you?"

"Of course." Ricky nodded slowly with a small smile.

"What are you doing here?" said the curly girl as she searched for her phone. 

"Um..." he looked at Nina nervously. "Well I wanted to see one old friend, but seems like that person does't want to see me." the boy replied sadly.

Nina began to feel a little bad when she saw his sad face, but she calmed herself that the sadness she felt when Ricky left was even worse. 

"So I see you've already met." Big Red smiled as he came back to them. "Ricky, these are my and Nina's friends Seb, Kourtney and Gina." the redhead pointed at them and they smiled kindly. "Guys this is Ricky-" 

"No, he is not." Nina interrupted her cousin. "This is Richard and he just wanted to leave, didn't he?" she looked at him angrily.  

Ricky looked at the ground and realized she really didn't want him there. "Um yeah," he cleared his throat. "I'll go."

"No! You can't do that!" Seb exclaimed. "You can't just let him go." he told his brunette friend. "You are friends so Richard won't mind helping you a little." 

"We're not friends anymore." 

"I'd love to help." he smiled. 

"Well restaurant has had some problems lately-" 

"Why are you telling him this?" Nina didn't understand. 

"I have a point." the blond boy explained. "And if people found out that Richard Bowen ate here, maybe more people would come here. Just take a picture and post it on your instagram, or even better idea, we'll post photo of you on the restaurant's instagram or... I don't know sign the wall?"

"We really don't need your help." Nina told the singer. "So ignore everything Seb said and go back to your perfect life." she pointed at the door. 

Ricky was sad but decided to listen to Nina and leave, because he knew that was what she wanted. 

"I'm sorry." he told the others. "Bye guys." he showed them a weak smile and then looked at the brunette. "Bye Nin-" he stopped as he almost called her by nickname he gave her when they were little. He took a deep breath because calling her by that name was not normal for him. "Nina." Ricky corrected himself and left.

...

The next morning the curly boy woke up when he heard his phone ring. He looked and saw an incoming call from his friends. 

"What?" he asked when he answered the call. "For the first time in a long time, I don't have to get up early and you wake me up? I want to sleep!"

"Dude what's going on?" EJ asked him. 

"I told you not to do anything stupid. And what did you do? Exactly what I told you not to do." Ashlyn said angrily. 

"Wait," Ricky said as he sat down. "I don't understand what you're talking about. What did I do?"

"The whole twitter is talking about you." Carlos told him. 

"What why?" Ricky raised an eyebrow. 

"Because a boy named Sebastian posted a picture of you on his instagram yesterday and said that he saw Richard Bowen in a Salt Lake City restaurant." his friends told him. 

"Oh no, this is not good." he shook his head. 

"You think?" Ashlyn asked him. "I told you to stay home."

"Zack will kill me." 

"We would like to say no but he will." three friends agreed. 

"Oh god." Richard sighed. 

"What?"

"Zack is calling me." 

——————
This is a really short one but I just published my new book Mystery, so go check it out if you haven't already! 

Also sorry it took me so long to update but this week at school was very hard :(

sending hugs, Sof♡