Trailer

MOTU_AKSHU PRESENTS...
.
.
.
A heart touching love story..
.
.
.
.
Disclaimer: very very emotional... Only those who can bear heart wrenching tears read this.. I have the 100% copyright of idea.. Don't dare anyone say it's copied cause it is not...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's start,
.
.
"An.. Anu.. Anubhav.. " Said haseena who was laying in the pool of blood in his lap halfways..

He don't know why but seeing her like this made him wanting to cry..

"Hu.. Hum aap.. Aapse kab.. Aahhhh.." She shrieked in pain and anubhav's eyes dropped to her smile and those dimples where blood was trailing.. "Kabhi nhi.. Ke.. Kehna chahte the.. Le.. Lekin.. "

"Haseena.. " A breath muffled in his throat.. He looked at her pain filled face and smile.. He can't get why was she smiling..

"Du.. Duniya ki sabse khu.. Khoobsurat.. Uhh.." She jerked and a blood splash fell out of her mouth.. "Maut.. Hu.. Hume mili hai.. Aa.. Aap.. Aahhh... Aapki baah.. Bahon mai.. "..

She, with blood streamed face and flinching breathes.. Caught hold of his hand and touched to both her eyes.. Her eyes showed the utmost satisfaction..

She then held his hand low and kissed it.. " Ba.. Bas ye.. Yeh sunne ke baad.. Hu.. Humse nafrat.. Ma.. Mat..... Karnaaaaa.. " He nodded head in a no.. "I.. I.. Lo.. Love y.. Y.. " She can't complete but fell mostly died yet placed a finger on his heart indicating her answer...

Anubhav remained wide eyed and open mouthed with endless tears which were flowing like this God knows after how many years...
.
.
.
.
.
Anubhav picked a diary and many things fell of it...

A small plastic spoon, a sticker was stuck on it... "Yeh humne share ki thi.. "

A small pencil, something was written on it too.. "Usne hume di thi.. "
.
.
.
Some boys were playing and a girl was standing at side staring a boy out of all.. She was just smiling and then she suddenly looked at herself and returned from there...
.
.
.
Anubhav entered a police station and was talking to everyone..

Haseena came out and started staring.. "Hamara anu.. Hamara.. Haa.. Sirf.. Sirf hamara anuuu.. " She was still staring with a wide grin..
.
.
.
Haseena came out of a flower shop with a bouquet of red roses..

She reached a place to listen..
"Mubarak ho chachiji anubhav bhaiya ka shaadi ho raha hai.. "...

She keep smiling but it dropped down to a little  smile, she kept walking and gave the bouquet to a girl standing.. The girl turned right to see anubhav who was smiling looked at that girl..
.
.
.
Haseena was choosing a dress in mall and kept trying on herself a new dress again and again.. All very heavy and beautiful..
"Hamare anu ki shaadi hai.. Hume sabse sunder lagna hai.. (Giggles)"..
.
.
.
" Kya hum 5 minute aapko hug kar sakte hai..? "
She asked and hugged him... Her life felt complete..
.
.
.
" Woh pyaar karti thi humse.. " He said numbly sitting on her bed and started caressing her face on a pillow..
.
.
.
Anubhav was sitting on a bench in a park when a white dupatta came on his face.. He turned to find haseena giggling and then fade away...

"Hum aapke saath hi hai.. Aisa pyaar kisine ne nhi kiya hoga tumse.. Tumhe lagta hai hum chale gaye.. Par aisa nhi hai.. Ek dost hamesha saath hota hai.. Hum bhi yahi hai.. "Haseena said who was standing near a tree in white suit..

" Sirf dost..? ".. Anubhav asked expressionlessly... She smiled and touched his face with a peacock feather from there..

" Haa.. Kyunki woh hakeekat hai, sapnon mai hum jeete the na...? Kya mila..? Bas tumhare khwaab.. Hakeekat ko jeeyo anubhav, tumhe bhi tumhara har sapna sach hota nazar aayega.. Bas intezaar mat karna.. Usper chhod do sab.. Jiske sahare hum jeete hai.. " She said and again did same with a peacock feather in her face.. He opened eyes when didn't felt it and the peacock feather was there on the ground..
.
.
.
.
.
"Hum bhi aapko chahte hai.. Aa jaaiye wapas.. "
.
.
.
.
Will they ever be able to be together.. ?
.
.
.
.
Tell me how it is..?
Can't tell when will it come...
.
.
Bye.. Waiting for review.. I cried very much writing this..