!!!RohAni!!!

Recap - Anubhav and haseena planned to prank rohaan about his crush, ishaani... He was tensed as haseena was sick, according to him...

Let's start
Next day,

Rohaan was sitting inside a cafe, his face showed clear nervousness, tension and little blush (Awwwwww!!!)

Soon, a girl enters the cafe dressed in a white formal dress with open shoulder length tinted hair, rohaan forgot to breath..

(Hritik roshan ki heroine hai bhai... 😉)

She smiled at rohaan and he smiled back... "Hi rohaan" said Ishani and sat in front of him.. "hi, kaisi ho!?" He asked politely with a small smile... "Bilkul theek, tum batao.. Achanak bulaya aise, sab theek hai na, haseena..?" She asked in a lane like a tensed family member... "Haa!! Sorry tumhe office ke beech se bulaya, actually tumhe pata hai ki use false memory syndrome hai.. Ab uski memory mai i am married, she wants to meet her bhabhi anyhow..!!" He presented the situation in a single breath and took a deep breath... "Ohh......!!!" She took a moment and laughed loudly that all cafe customers looked at her making her stop immediately... But she kept laughing slowly... "Ishaniii!!" He chided and she kept finger on her lips, "sorry sorry, to ab kya karoge..." A pause and looked at his nervous face getting the obvious, "You want me to come as your wife to meet her..? " Rohaan nodded and said in a requesting tone..." Please Ishani, I beg you.. I cannot see her suffering and crying, anyways doctor said she will soon gain her memory back, just this time.. come with me please.." Ishani nodded and they looked at each other in a quite awkward manner, sudden change of vibe and even if it is fake, Wife and Husband!! Creates a while different sensation...

Next evening,
Anuseena's home

Doorbell rang when anubhav was working on the laptop and haseena was watching TV while eating some snacks... Anubhav looked at her, who didn't even listened the bell in TV and giggled at her childish behaviour... He went and was about to open the door, but thought something and first saw through keyhole who it is... He got excited seeing Ishani and rohaan, running to haseena he turned the TV off... "Kyaa.." she was about to shout when he pointed to door... "Kon..?" "Rohaan aur Ishani aaye hai, aise pesh aaiye jaise aap dukhi hai.." She shook her head and laid down on sofa making a pout and sad face... Anubhav went and opened the door, rohaan smiled at him nervously and pointed to Ishani," Anubhav, Ishani... Ishani, anubhav.." he introduced them.."Hi, sorry aapko problem hui!!" " No, it's completely alright.. Haseena is my friend also.. Let's start?? " They nodded to each other and walked inside...

Haseena looked up watching them come and excitedly sat up," Bhabhi..!! " She squealed and Ishani smiled... Haseena went and hugged her tightly," Humne kitna miss kiya tumko kishmish.." she said and Ishani smiled cutely... "Humne bhi" Haseena pulled her to the sofa and sat talking with her... Anubhav and rohaan went and sat on dining table not wanting to disturb them...

On sofa,

Haseena was randomly talking and soon held ishani's hands... "Ishani, kuch batayenge hum, naraaz mat hona aur hume sunna.." Ishani sensed something serious and nodded... "Hamari yaddasht wapas aa gayi hai, humne tumhe bulaya kyunki ek sawaal poochhna tha bahut zaruri.." "par haseena, mai nhi hu naraaz thik hai!! Par rohaan bahut hurt hoga, wo bahut tension mai tha tumhe lekar.." Ishani claimed with surprised and tensed face... "Hum use smjha denge, par tum batao... Tum rohaan ko pasand karti ho??" Haseena asked directly making Ishani concious... "Aa.. ma, matlaabb??" She fumbled feeling the reddish tinch over her cheeks... "You love him??, It's somewhat evident on faces of both of you.." Ishani looked up and smiled shyly... "Haa, i do like him... More than like actually... But what if it's not two sided..? " She expressed her fear and haseena hugged him in excitement," I love you, love you... Bilkul two sided hoga tension mat lo tum.." Ishani smiled and hugged her back with hope...

On dining table,

Anubhav was looking at Rohaan with teasing eyes, who was constantly looking at haseena and ishani, mainly Ishani... "Aap hi ki nazar lag jayegi unko bhrata shree, kitna dekhenge..?" Anubhav laughed evilly, "bakwaas mat karo tum, aisa kuch nhi hai... Mai haseena ko dekh raha tha.." He said he trying to fake confidence... "Hum bhi unhi ki keh rhe hai, aapko kya laga..!?" Rohaan again turned nervous and blushed... "Tum na zyada bano mat, aur kisne kaha hum tumhare bhrata shree hai..?" He said faking anger.. "Wo to nhi pata bhrata shree, parantu aap krodh ka abhinay na kare.. Laal gaal aur krodh ek sath jamta nhi hai.." Anubhav kept teasing him, before he could really get angry, he said... "Hum uphaas kar rahe hai, parantu hum jante hai aap ishaniji se prem karte hai..." "Par shayad wo nhi karti na.. Usko batane mai dar lagta hai" Anubhav held his hand and said encouragingly, " wo bhi aapse prem karti hai, dikhta hai unke chahre pe... Haseena ne isiliye to unhe laane ko kaha aapse" Rohaan's expression turned suspicious, "Matlab uski yaddasht wapas aa gayi..?" Anubhav nodded and instantly said... "Hum dono aapko aur Ishani ko Milana chahte tha, isiliye aisa kiya.. Haseena se naraaz mat hoiyega, unhone Ishani ko bhi bata diya hoga.." rohaan nodded taking a deep breath," kab aayi uski yaddasht wapas?" " Kal raat ko.." anubhav smiled and rohaan also...

"Ab aap dono saath jayenge, aapko pass waqt bhi hoga... Abhi to sirf 6 hi baje hai, waqt dekh kar apne dil ko baat bol dijiye.. Der mat kariye theek nhi hoga" Anubhav said pushing him to be a little consideratr of his feelings also,
"Aapke mata pita ke jaane ke baad aap bhi akele hi hai ab, hum mehsoos kar sakte hai... Aapko bhi kisi ki zarurat hai, kehkar dekhiye wo mana nhi karengi.. Unki aakhen batati hai.." Rohaan nodded and hugged anubhav.."Thank you anubhav, mai zarur koshish karunga.." Anubhav tapped his back in a friendly way and broke the hug...

It was almost dark now, sun was all set to emerse down.. Rohan and Ishani were going back, there was a peaceful silence in the car... Unlike everytime, Ishani was staring at Rohaan's Greek face from the side view as he was driving straight forward... Rohaan felt it and turned to her, she got concious and looked here and there in confusion.. He raised his eyebrows questioning what is it and she took a deep breath, "Rohaan.... I think i like you, No... I love you..!!!" Rohaan pushed the brakes in a jerk making her fall in front and hold his arm.. "Kyaaaa..!??" His eyes were bulging out literally, Ishani guessed he might not love her and said instantly, "But it's my feelings, i don't force you to say yes.. And if you are confused also, take your time... Just, don't agree in timepass type because I want to spend life with you and another request, if it's no.. Atleast let us be friends.." she expressed with a calm composure on inside despite having a tornado of feelings inside..

Rohaan, on the other hand was looking all shocked and wide eyed still... He gained a little sense hearing her monologue post confession... He could sense her insecurities and feelings because it was incredibly mutual.. Rohaan just hugged her tightly and mumbled an "I love you!!" She was in shock also now and her hands were stuck mid-air... Rohaan called her mot getting a response and she too hugged him even tighter...

Anuseena succeeded in making the love birds one and united... Finally, good and happiness filled days are coming in their lives...

To be continued,

Sorry for late update,
As per poll, i will be going with 1 option i.e. Married Anuseena and then some twists...

Also, tell me how was RohAni!!???

I will see you soon, but can't promise before the break ends..
Byee...