Meeting..

Let's continue,

Next day,

Anubhav got ready and came down.. He was feeling so much emptiness in this big house.. He can't take this anymore..

AS: (in mind) hum is ghar mai kadapi nhi reh sakte.. Hume maar dalega yeh akelapan...

He took out his phone and dialled to someone with a smiling face.. First bright smile in last two days..

Same day,

At Haseena's apartment..

Someone rang her home's doorbell.. "Kon hai yrr, abhi abhi aaye hai thane se change bhi nhi karne dete.. " She whined to herself tying her hairs in a bun.. But, as she opened the door, her hands left her hair again down and she could only utter.. "Anubhav sirr.. " Anubhav was standing there with a smile but his smile was soon replaced by him controlling his laughter biting his lower lip..

She frowned and then realization dawned to her and she took a look at herself.. Her hair messily falling over her uniform shirt.. Her shirt paired with her night dress 'fur pajama'  and that too half tucked in.. She was looking extremely cute..

She gave a annoyed look first but then asked normally.. "Aap is waqt yahan..?! " She said and he also became normal.. "Jiii.. Hum anubhav singh.. Sheher ke DSP hai.. " He introduced himself and she got confused, her eyebrows knitted together.. "Aap apna introduction kyu de rahe hai.. Hum jante hai aapko.. " She chided..

Anubhav smiled and said.. "Achhaa.. Waise hum aapke naye padosi hai.. " She gave a surprised look to which he nodded and continued.. "Humne socha apne aas paas waalo se jaan pehchaan karle, kabhi Hume cheeni ya kuch aur mangne aana pada to..? " He said and chuckles.. Haseena giggled too after his funny remark to this neighborhood joke of all times..

They both laughed and looked at each other for some seconds.. Then haseena enquired.." Lekin aap yahan.. Matlab aap ka ghar..?" She asked while giving him space to come inside... Anubhav came inside and said.. "Hume ajeeb lag raha tha wahan akele, ajeeb sa akelapan hai ab wahan.. Maa bhi chali gayi.. " He said sadly remembering his mother who died a year ago.. He then continued and said.. "Aur waise bhi mutual divorce mai bhi, woh ghar to Hume Hana ko dena hoga.. Alimony ke taur pe.. " His voice was a little depressed..

Haseena was having a look of distress and tension.. She filled a glass of water from the dining table placed at a distance and gave it to him.. While having water, he took a look at her house.. Entering front door was the hall, TV placed just beside the door and sofa in front of it.. On the left side was wall facing kitchen top and small cabinets on wall for kitchen utensils.. The dining table of three was placed attached to same wall as TV at a distance just below window..

He never liked a small place, but she had made this small place also a epitome of beautiful home

He never liked a small place, but she had made this small place also a epitome of beautiful home.. Exactly opposite to the kitchen top was her room's door..

"Aapka ghar bahut sunder hai haseena ji.. " He said and she smiled a bit.. "Aap baithiye sir hum change karke aate hai.. " She went inside and changed to her complete night dress of fur..

She came out, made coffee, placed on a small folding table beside sofa and sat beside anubhav.. "Coffee.. " She forwarded the cup to him.. "Dhanyavaad haseena.. " He said unknowingly and haseena gasped.. "Hamara naam.. Itna khoobsurat kbhi nhi laga.. " She thought to herself.. "Aaj jab aapne bina ji lagaye haq se kaha to woh haq usme mehsoos hua jo hum aapko dena to chahte hai.. Par uska haq Hume nhi hai.. " She said and looked at his face.. He was the most innocent and pure soul in front of her.. Maybe Because she love him..

He was keenly observing the coffee cup like thinking something deeply.. He was moving his finger on the rim of cup.. Her eyes were fixed on his face... Even the silence was singing melodies for them.. "Aapko hamare yahan aane se koi asuvidha to nhi hai na..?" He asked politely.. She was startled by both his sudden broken silence and also the question.. "Hu.. Hume kyu koi dikkat hogi, I mean yeh aapka decision hai.. " She also said softly and calmly..

Anubhav lightly held her hand and she got a little surprised.. "Aap hamari dost hai na..? " He asked softly and she nodded.. "Hum aapko sharminda nhi karna chahte aur na yeh sharminda hone ki koi baat hai... Hum sach jante hai.. " His statement caused her to look down in a little of embarrassment.. "Agar aapko kuch bhi hichak ho ya koi bhi dikkat ho.. Hamare aas paas rehne se koi bhi tarah ki aapko asahajta ho to Hume bata dijiyega plss.. "

As he completed, haseena was looking at him emotionally, her eyes were teary and lips parted in utter surprise and happiness.. He tightened his grip on her hands and raised his head to ask her to say.. She gulped and said.. "Kya hum apko hug kar skte hai..? " She asked making him shocked...

He nodded and she kept her head on his shoulder hugging him.. His hands also wrapped around her.. She was feeling extreme pleasure from their only hug in her life.. "Hume to aapke dost banke hi sab kuch mil gaya anubhav.. Nhi chahiye anubhav Hume aapka pyaar.." She said tightening the hug.. "Are aap humse pyaar karne lage to hum aapse ummeed karne lagenge aur hamara rishta bas bigadne lagega.. Isse achha to hamara ek tarfa pyaar hai.. I love you anubhav.. Only you.."

They were sitting in the Hall's sofa hugging each other looking a perfectly lovely couple..

Suddenly, the door of her house opened with a voice in their ears.. "How dare you? " A loud scream made them seperate.. "Tum..? " Anuseena exclaimed together and looked at each other..

To be continued..

Who is the intruder now..? Wait till next part..

I just lost my maternal grandma(nani) and I was very much connected to her.. Plss bare with delays for sometime.. I am highly disturbed.. Plss.. 🥺😞

Thank you..