Diary..

Let's continue...

Anubhav reached home and directly went to his room.. He looked at himself in the mirror and gets restless looking at those blood stained clothes.. He took in a sharp breathe and held his neck at back roaming in the room..

AS: nhi nhi.. Ky.. Kya matlab tha unka.. Hum unki behen ke.. Aur woh kya.. Bachpan..? (Confused) Bachpan se kaise, woh toh hume janti bhi nhi thi.. To kaise.. (He closed his eyes clutching tightly) agar yeh sach bhi hai to, woh humse prem karti hai phir bhi... Humse bardaasht kyu nhi ho rha yeh sab.. Kyu unhe is avastha mai dekh ke hamari hriday itni tezi se dod(run) raha tha.. (Stood still)

He closed his eyes and ears and his heart was working as everything.. He started getting some flashes of her beautiful face, smiling, giggling and everything..

Those things he hadn't paid any attention before.. Haseena was looking no less than a bride in his wedding.. Why?.. He never asked.. She waz always First if he ever be injured.. Her hands trembled bandaging him.. Why?.. She didn't knew about their wedding being fixed but she carried a bouquet that day... Where was she going?.. She was going to confess.. Oh god!

He opened his eyes wide when he heard "I.. I.. I... Lo.. Lov.. Love.. Love.. Y.. " Her words were echoing all the loud and that painful smile in all blood stremed face was visible even if he closed his ears and eyes..

His whole world getting blurred and circulating around his stopped world was just her jolly laughter.. Her painful confession.. Her smiles even when he married someone else.. In her presence.. She hid her emotions so well..

He just went inside bathroom to get rid of his thoughts under a cold shower..

Next day,

Anubhav first visited hospital, as he went karishma stood from bench immediately..

KS: anu bhaiya.. (She said bluntly) maddam sir abhi thik hai, par bhabhi thik nhi hai.. Badi mushkil se chup ho paayi hai.. (She said avoiding eye contact)

AS: jhooth bol rhi ho na behena.. (He said strictly)

KS: aa.. Aadha jhooth hai.. Bhabhi to mushkil se hi chup hui hai.. Par maddam sir... (She paused and he was shocked)

AS: haseena kya behena.. (He said loudly and restlessly)

KS: woh co.. Coma mai chali gayi hai.. (Her eyes dropped tears)

Anubhav's mind was like.. I can't handle too much at once, pls stop.. His heart was nothing different..

But mind popped another question.. What if she is in coma? she hasn't died, she is alive.. You should be happy, cause she is just a junior to you.Right? Who cares so much for a junior..? You never had that relationship a boy have with his wife's sister.. Nor did she made you her friend.. Why are you worried..?

His heart just said.. She loved you her entire life, without asking anything in return.. You owe her, the care she deserves, the love she did in return.. The entire happiness she gave to  YOUR WIFE.. The wife who hardly visited her sister after marriage a once or twice in two years.. She gave her everything to that lady.. She deserves just LOVE.. YOU OWE HER..

AS: hum ek baar unko dekh kar aate hai.. (Blankly) aap hana ko lejaiye, aur haa.. Yahan rehna safe nhi hai, aur hume nhi lagta hana rehna bhi chahengi.. Aap hana ko kuch dinon ke liye apne ghar le jaaiye, hum hospital mai e private nurse appoint kar denge.. (She nodded and left)

Here, anubhav went inside haseena's ward to see her nose blocked with that oxygen pipe, her hands all blue from the some much injections they inject in her everyday.. Her beautiful smiling face was all pale.. He just sat beside her, her body was covered with a white sheet.. Her left shoulder bandaged to keep it straight as she was shot near her heart and the movements can worsen the wound..

AS: (smiled sadly) maaf kar dijiye haseena, hum aapko samajh nhi sake.. Bas yun aap acchi nhi lagti.. Aap bacchon ki tarah khelti hui, hasti hui achhi lagti hai.. (His heart smiled genuinely remembering her smile)

He shakingly moved his hand closer and rubbed his knuckles softly over her cheeks.. Her baby skin made her innocence unfold thousand times..

AS; koi itna masoom aur nek dil kaise ho sakta hai.. (He gets little teary eyed with a smile) hum hana se pehle aapse kyu nhi mile, to aaj yeh sab nhi hota, hume yakeen hai.. Hume aapse prem ho hi jaata.. (He chuckled a little happily) aur ho kya jata hume to ho.. (He realized) nhi nhi.. Bas aap hosh mai aa jaaiye.. (He said and left)

Next,
Anubhav went to haseena's apartment.. She had given their parent's ancestral house to hana as wedding gift, she herself just stay in a rented 1 bhk apartment.. Her entire life depends on him, she don't need anything.. Not a house, nor a car...

Entering inside for the first time.. For which she never ever even asked him to become a friend.. The mischief, which was there in that relationship, it was never there.. They were always just senior and junior.. He entered for the first time and the first thing he noticed was a photo of him kept on table..

He went inside her room,

Inhaling his perfume all over her room his guilt increased.. He can't even imagine the amount of love she had for her.. He grabbed the pillows kept there.. As he held it closer and rubbed the tassels and his eyes widened yet again.. The tassels took form of his face.. He can't believe this.. His body felt numb..

He moved ahead to find a diary kept on table.. He sat on bed and as he was about to open the diary he went into a small flashback doubting his own feelings..

FLASHBACK

Anubhav was out with hana on shopping.. She was completely busy in shopping for herself, and he never felt bad.. Was this for love and respect.. No! It's just for his mother who want this.. And he maybe considered their meetings and some good laughs together love.. He didn't loved her.. But it was very tough for him to understand, when she is going to be his wife in somedays..

Same place,
He noticed a girl playing bowling in the games section with some kids.. She had booked the entire place for those kids.. How can someone be so generous..

AS: (in mind) manushyon ki bhavnaon mai aur pravarti mai kitna antar hota hai na.. Ek taraf hana hai jinhe sirf apni shopping se matlab hai, woh log jinhe bacchon ki shaitaniyon se chidh hoti hai.. Aur dusri taraf yeh, ek achhi aur nek dil insaan ki tarah unke saath krida shetra mai khel rahi hai.. (Smiling in a calm voice)

He unknowingly started moving towards her and as she turned to another kid, her face was clear between her tangled hairs.. "Haseenaji" His eyes shone a little, he didn't knew why.. Dressed up in a green shirt and white jeans along with her open long hairs falling over her shoulders till below her waist.. His lips curled up unknowingly and then he turned towards hana in a swift as she called him..

FLASHBACK ENDS

His heart heavy with the feeling that maybe he never loved hana yet destroyed there lives marrying her.. Haseena did this, as she loves her little sister, but somewhere in her heart.. She must be hurt, that he didn't even care to tell her..

AS: (wiping tears) is samay hume yun bhavatmik nhi ho sakte, hume hana ko sambhalna hai.. Aur..... Haseena ka khyaal rakhna hai.. (He got in a trance) Woh is haalat mai hamare karan hai, nhi taalti woh hamari koi baat, isiliye is muthbhed mai aane se bhi nhi mana kiya.. (He got in guilt) aur unko is kadar kamzor karne mai bhi hum hi zimmedaar hai, hum unhe samajh nhi paaye.. Har kisi ki aankhen padh lete hai, unki kyu nhi padh paaye..

He sat near window in her room on a beanbag all set to read her diary..

To be continued.. (Target- 65+ votes)

Her secret childhood love was finally going to be out.. Let's wait..

Sorry for mistakes..