Nightmare..

Let's continue,

{Note: Guys, Our actor MR. HRITHIK ROSHAN is on leave for three parts... He has a film to complete... He will soon resume the shoot.. 🙂🙂}

13 days later,

It was now almost three weeks, haseena was completely fine, leaving the deep injury on head which still needs proper dressing and ointments on time... Anubhav has been taking care of her like a small baby, literally like a month old baby... Feeding her with hands, making her cravings fulfill in a healthy way, giving her all the necessary time and love... They were in short, living their own made fairy tale....

Afternoon,

Anubhav and karishma were sitting in doctor's cabin...

KS: ka baat hai doctor sahab ,sab thik hai na..(tensed)

AS: ji Chikitsak mahoday aapne achanak hume bulaya.. Sab kushal hai na..?(restless)

Doctor looked up from the file in his hand and took a deep breath... He looked at their faces and gave a relaxed expression first.. "Tension ki baat nhi hai,pehle to aap dono relax ho jaiye.." Both looked at each other and taking in a some air relaxed... "Dekhiye abhi humne Jo Aaj subah haseena ke test kiye the... Unke hisaab se unki sab injuries bhar chuki hai.. Aur sar ki chot ab sirf utni hai jitni hume koi chhoti takkar se halka ghav Hota hai.." Both anubhav and karishma smiled widely and rejoiced... "To hum unhe kab ghar le ja sakte hai Chikitsak mahoday.." He asked enthusiastically... Karishma was excited and happy too..

Doctor smiled at his happiness and continued.. "Dekhiye abhi unki health deteriorate to nhi hogi it's 99.99 % sure.. Lekin ye yaddasht waala factor abhi bhi hai, isse unke brain mai hun nhi kahenge ki dimaag pe zor padega, but mental pressure thoda ho sakta hai.. So try to create the atmosphere as per her false memory.." Doctor suggested... Anubhav and karishma looked at each other encouragingly.."Plus, aap discharge chahen to abhi karwa sakte hai, ye apni khud ki tassalli ke liye yaha ruk sakte hai.. We don't recommend or deny anything... Dono mai hi risk nhi hai... Just head waali chot ko clean karke ordinary small bandage lagani hai roz..."

AS: (confidently) Hum unhe aaj hi ghar le jaayenge Chikitsak mahoday... Hum unka poorna roop se khayaal rakhenge.. (smiled)

Evening,

Anubhav came completing all the formalities in their ward when saw his love sitting on bed wearing his usual jeans and shirt... "Ghar chalen priye.." He said gaining her attention and smile.. She excitedly got down the bed and said loudly... "Hum to kabse keh rahe hai.. Chalo chalo jaldi chalo.." She ran like a kid to him and held her hand.. Karishma who just came in smiled and cupped haseena's face... "Aap aise hanste hue kitne achhe lagte hai maddam sir.." Haseena smiled and hugged him.."Thank you karishma Singh.." Anubhav smiled seeing them but soon turned a little silent and nervous, like something was bothering him... "Anu chalen..?" Haseena's voice broke his thought chain...

Home,

It was almost night now.. Only Anuseena were here, Anubhav had sent Karishma and others home forcefully... He completed the dishes of their dinner and entered the room, he was lost somewhere... He sat on the bed same way completely lost... But he took a deep breath and relaxed back on bed, then moving his eyes to the other side where haseena was sleeping.. He caressed her hair and placed a light kiss.. "Good night jaana.." He mumbled and lied down.. Haseena turned a little in sleep and wrapped hands on his stomach, her face coming near his chest... He smiled and pulled her near him completely and she too snuggled in him.. Anubhav also slept silently..

Midnight,

Anubhav stirred a little and found himself alone on bed, his eyes jerked open and he sat up straight.. "Haseena.." He said in his mouth and then got up to look for her.. "Haseena kaha hai aap..?" He called looking inside bathroom... He got a little restless and ran out of room shouting..."Haseena kaha hai aap... Haseena.. haseena.." He reached the main hall shouting and saw the most dreadful scene..."Haseena.."

Hana was strangling haseena's neck, almost choking her breath... Her eyes all red and clothes dirt ridden.. Haseena was hitting her hands and continuously struggling to get rid of her hold but she was not strong enough at the time, cause she just got up from hospital bed... Hana shouted.. "Aahhh.." and pushed haseena back on wall... Anubhav ran there and Haseena's eyes left some tears getting red and wide... "Haa.. haa.. naa.. chho... Chhodo.." She said with difficulty but before she could loose her senses anubhav got her out of hana's grip... Haseena almost fell unconscious in his arms... He looked at her all sweating and then glared at Hana...

Anubhav made her head rest on his shoulder and "Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho Hana.." he shouted... Hana shouted with double her might..."wahi to mujhe Janna hai, ye ghar todne waali chudail yaha kya kar rahi hai.. Iske sath aiyyashi karne ke liye chhoda na mujhe.." Her words made his blood boil... He forwarded to her in anger but the same time haseena fainted in his arms... He tapped her face leaving Hana.." Haseena.. Haseena utho.. haseena.." he said in a cracking voice... Hana laughed and said loudly.." Mar gayi meri behen bani sautan.."

And anubhav woke up huffing heavily.. He looked at his side to see her sleeping soundly as she just slipped from his arms... He made her position more comfortable and checked her entirely, touching her neck to see Any mark..."Kaisa swapna tha ye, hamari haseena ko aise.." He left the bed and started roaminh near sofa in hall.. His breathing got heavy and both hands slipped in hair to hold his head frustratedly.. "Kya karen is hana ka.." He said gritting his teeth and kicked the sofa leaving his head.. "Haseena ke swasth ka pehle hi itna tanaav hai aur uper se in Hana ki ye harkaten.. Kya karen.." His eyes super tensed and sleepless...

He sat there on sofa tiredly and opened his phone, started scrolling something and got into deep thoughts...

Morning,

Last night anubhav slept on sofa itself sitting there in an uncomfortable position, haseena walked out the only room in his apartment and saw him in such position... Her expressions of disbelief and helplessness were clearly a view to laugh on... "Inhe lagta hai sukoon se sona zyada hi na pasand hai.." She said and went near him...

She Poked his shoulder with a finger and he didn't even felt to him... She pushed her finger more on his shoulder and he just shook a small milimeter.. She pushed her entire hand and he still didn't bothered, he just shook a little like some ball was touching him... "Insaan hai ya patthar, itna hard to dumbbell bhi nhi hota.. Hum ek officer hoke inhe dhakka deke neend mai bhi nhi gira pa rahe.." she said doubting on her own energy and giving him a cute glare..

"Anubhav.. anubhavvv uth jaiye.." She said shaking him with both hands sitting near him.. He opened his eyes at once and flikerred hearing her voice... "Kya ho gaya jaana.." He said sleepily and laid on her lap... She smiled and began caressing his hair... "Aap yaha kyu soye the anubhav.." she asked calmly... "Kuch nhi.. Raat ko achanak thoda acidity ho rahi thi to thoda ghoomte ghoomte yahi baith gaye.." anubhav said with closed eyes and continued feeling her soft finger in his hair....

She knew how much he loved her fingers and moreover his own hair... She bit her tounge and pulled his hair a bit... "Sss.." He sat up with a jerk... "Kya kar rahi hai, hamare Baal kharab kar diye.." He got irritated and she laughed... Pulling his cheeks, she kissed his nose cutely and said laughingly.. "Aap aise bahut cute lagte hai.. Aur hum aapke Baal kyu kharab karenge.." She lazily laid completely on his lap and continued.. "Aapke in reshmi baalon pe to hum 17 saalon Fida hai.." She winked at him... He raised his eyebrows and she too... Both laughed together and for long... Their togetherness have a power to make any stressful moment happy...

To be continued...

Anuseena are living like really adorable babies... But, why there is this mention in Hana once again... Is she......?

Leave a review and wait for next..
Bye..

Note: Guys, i Today read a story of snowwyxnghts_... I don't remember the name right now i am in a hurry... But, I realised my writing style of writing dialogues along with scenes in same para is somewhat her style.. So, a huge shout out to her as she never complained even if i am using her writing pattern... Also, missing you sunshine.. 😊