Getting one..

Let's continue,

Disclaimer:  Today's part in a mature one, skip if anyone's is uncomfortable.. This part in only romance today.. Jise nhi pasand yahi se kat lo..

Haseena and anubhav were still standing so close to each other, foreheads, noses touching closely.. their lips almost touched... Haseena's eyes were closed and she was completely drowsy at his intoxicating fragrance... "Anuuu.. plss.."  she mumbled desperately and touched her lips to his, anubhav who was just looking her getting drowsy and so needy... He guessed she needs this and thinking everything is okay, he kissed her instantly... Anubhav held her waist and pulled her in himself, her hands going in her hair and deepened the kiss.. Their lips joined to each other sucking one another's lips... He moved a hand in her hair and tilted his head one side kissing her hungrily... They kept sucking the sweet nectar of one another and kiss was deepening each passing second.. Haseena pulled his hair earning a small moan and the kiss slowly came down... She slowed down herself and anubhav left her lips pulling her lower lip slowly..

Haseena still held her collar tightly and opened her eyes to find his staring at her with a passionate hunger in his eyes... It was his raw love and desires to feel her closely... She pecked his lips again giving a hint of the similar love and desires... Anubhav dipped his face in her neck and her bare shoulders with rose fragrance made him mad, completely lost in her soft skin and lovely fragrance... As her dress was shoulder less, sleeveless, her upper body skin was exposed completely... Anubhav placed his lips over her skin on her neck side and began kissing madly and desperately, haseena clutched his hair in pleasure and was just moaning... Anubhav's hands were going around her dress hook and chain...

Haseena pulled him be his hair when sensed his next move, she kissed his lips lovingly without any passion and heat... She hugged him tightly breaking the kiss and snuggled in him... He wrapped her in his arms tightly and rubbed nose on her hair... "Aap taiyar hai kya jaana..?" He asked slowly gaining a small giggle in his ear... "Kabse taiyaar hai hum to, bas aap ab hume chhod ke nhi jayenge na..?" She asked breaking the hug, he looked at the fear in her eyes.. "Humne kabhi koi dating ya relationship nhi experience kiya.. hum sirf aapko chahte the, aapse atyant pyaar karte the... Hum jante hai, Hum bhut galatiyan karenge, par aapse ye ummeed bhi karenge ki aap hume pyaar se samjhayenge, zarurat padi to daant len, maar bhi Len.. lekin chhod ke na jaaye, hum jeen nhi payenge anubhav.. lekin Hum bas aapko itna bharosa de sakte hai, ki hum kabhi bhi aapko dhokha nhi denge aur pyaar to aapko humse zyada koi kar hi nhi kar sakta.."

Anubhav smiled and pressed his lips on her head placing a deep chaste kiss..."hum kabhi nhi jaayenge jaana.." He assured and she smiled... They kept staring at each other for some minutes... Haseena then went near his ear and whispered with bold eyes.."I am all yours baby, just mark every inch of me with your name.." Anubhav looked at her darkened face and with a same expression said huskily.."Bahut dard hoga priye.." She smiled and whispered similarly.. "Ek sitare ki bareek chamak ke aage chaand aur suraj ki chamak kuch nhi... humne to ishq ka dard mehsoos kiya hai, uske aage to maut ka dard bhi kuch nhi" she said with a previous pain in her eyes, anubhav emotionally hugged her tightly and mumbled a muffled sorry.."Ab aapko kabhi koi dard nhi hoga jaana.." She hummed and the hug turned into a soulful and emotional breakdown of both of them..

After sometime, they were normal and standing in front of the window, curtains flutter at once with the wind, Air makes haseena's hair fall over her face, her facial glow enhance with the moon light falling, her eyes dripping love behind the clouds of her beautiful hair... Anubhav moved his hand to remove the hair strands from her face and made them aside... He took in a sharp breathe closing his eyes and opened his eyes a second later... "Aapki khushboo na, poori hawa ko mehka rahi hai.." His words seeming normal were extremely intimate, haseena looked down shyly and blushed all shades in pink and red... He tipped her chin up, but her eyes were still downcasted... Anubhav smiled at his bold lovely tigress turning a shy small squirrel at his loving words... He moved closer and she closed her eyes, he placed a kiss on both her closed eyes.. "Aankhein kholo jaana.." he whispered and she opened her eyes to instantly get pulled by him, their eyes locked intimately, souls connected through all routes of heart...

Haseena kept looking in his eyes and soon he held her neck and tilted their heads... Their lips meeting slowly and sensually, haseena moved a hand from his chest on his shoulder... Their lips attached and capturing each other's lips slowly, Anubhav slided another hand on her waist making her squirm in the kiss.. Haseena moved the other hand in his hair and gripped the collar on his shirt moving other hand... Their lips devouring each other's taste... Anubhav, now turned the kiss a little passionate and wild one, he sucked her upper lip strongly earning a moan, haseena loosened herself in that moment and opened her mouth, he envaded her mouth and kiss deepened...

Anubhav puts some pressure on his hand and raised her in air, she held his neck and shoulder tightly... He moved a little the same way and then reached the bed, leaning a little down, he made haseena sit in middle of bed, her hands back on bed to support her and then he himself also climbed above her, hovering her while kissing continously... Haseena put a hand on his chest and broke the kiss, both of them huffing loudly, haseena looked in his eyes, dark with passion and hunger... She held his collar and herself collapsed on bed and pulled him with herself... Hovering her, he couldn't control any further and again started kissing her shoulder and neck... "Umm.. Haseena.." he mumbled while kissing her throat and rubbing his hands on her bare legs and thighs, her short dress revealing very much of her...

Haseena was completely drowsy at his touches and kisses... Her eyes rolling in pleasure, anubhav was continuously kissing her neck side, her pulse points, her bare shoulders and even arms... She was moving hands in his hair, anubhav stopped a little and looked at her bashful face... Her breathing was heavy and sensuous at the same time.. Anubhav stopped his torture slowly and looked in her eyes... She looked down not able to bear his deep passion and dangerous proximity... He moved his nose over her ear and whispered sensually... "Kya ho gaya jaana.. Aap is prakar surkh kyu ho gayi..?" She couldn't look into his eyes and hence placed a hand on his eyes..."Anuuu, hum aur bardasht nhi kar sakte.. Ya to hume apna lijiye ya jaane dijiye.." She said breathing heavily and blushing at the same time...

Anubhav removed her hand from his eyes and held her chin, their eyes locked together once again and this time haseena couldn't stop herself... He was half led on bed, hovering her from a side... She boldly clutched his collar and angrily started opening the buttons of his shirt.. She soon removed his shirt and kissed above his heart... "IS DIL PE SIRF HAMARA HAQ HAI" She said dangerously, dominating and flipped themselves... She enjoyed being in charge, moved her hand over his abs feeling the bumps and curves... "Hume nhi pata tha hamari priye, itni bold hai.." He whispered when she was inhaling his scent near his neck..."abhi to hum sahi form mai aayi hi nhi hai.." she said now placed her lips on his neck, kissed his entire neck and throat area... Anubhav was continuously moving hands over her body and feeling skin at her upper body...

Soon, haseena was now biting and then sucking leaving her marks... But, her movement suddenly stopped when she sensed his hands opening the chain of her dress... She looked in his desperate eyes and said some sensitive words... "Hum aap par bharosa kar rahe hai, agar ye toota... To Haseena Malik mar jayegi is baar.." She tried to look for that hearty trust... And, found the extreme of that love... "Nhi todenge apni jaan ka bharosa, waada karte hai.." He said and kissed her nose cutely but she could sense his desires to move further... She bend her hand and herself moved his hand down opening the zipper... Anubhav looked in her eyes and found the same desires...

And this was last for them, they pounced on each other like it was their last moments together... Kissing and sucking every part of each other passionately... Their skins rubbing and feeling each other... The heat inside and cold outside made the whole room foggy and them sweaty...

And!!! Finally they are one....

To be continued (IF YOU WANT)

Guys, if you want you can have a happy ending here... Or, I don't have ANY issue Continuing it further... Do you want further or should I end here... Anyways, i can continue with their married life further or can end here... Also, if this ends new one may take some time to come... Not some actually more..

Comment below what do you want... I need a good response or it is ended..

Bye...