Getting out of control.. .

Note: exchanged the title of last part and this part..

Let's continue,

Three more weeks later,

Haseeena had already joined duty and today it's off for both of them... She still hasn't regained her memory and anubhav is highly tensed because two months are about to end from the accident and She has some chances of regaining her memory..

Night time,

Anubhav was cooking dinner in the kitchen when he heard a voice... "Anuuu, ab aa bhi jao na.." haseena's cute and sweet voice came there... He smiled and didn't replied... "Anuuuuu... Kaha ho tummm.." she shouted in a cute yet a little angry voice again.. He just giggled and didn't replied again... "Tum aa rahe ho ya nhi..." She shouted in a angry tone, cuteness disappeared.. He didn't do anything and kept stirring his gravy..

She came inside the kitchen shooting glares of eyes on him and stood in gateway.. "Humne awaaz lagaya na.." she said in a purely angry way... He kept smiling increasing her anger and said teasingly.. "Haa to hum khana bana rahe hai na jaana.." She came and started hitting his back continously... Her small fists on his back doing nothing when she did it in joke, her anger shoot up and she punched him with her genuine power.. " Aahhhh.. jaanaa.." he shouted turning to her rubbing his back.."Kya kar rahi hai aap, jaan lengi kya hamari..? " He said whining in pain and she gave a small face, cute pout and baby eyes..."Sorry Anu.. gusse mai ho gaya.." She said and hugged him..

Anubhav wrapped her in his arms and then tightened the hug not wanting to leave her, his eyes had some tears which he controlled sucking his lip, looking up gulping his own tears down... "Kaise rhenge hum jaana, aapko sab yaad aane ke baad... aap hume nhii apnayeingi to... Aadat ho gayi hai aapki hume..." He thought to himself and placed a kiss on her hair...

After dinner,

Anubhav came to room as he was working something in hall, he entered to find it all black when suddenly a light turned on and haseena came to him, in a full robe like a night dress... She walked to him and stood in front in hin gazing his eyes... His senses were a little slow at the time, her face had a little makeup and the bold red lipstick, she was looking inherently beautiful, he was lost... Haseena smiled and dropped the robe from her body... "Uhh.." anubhav left a breath looking at her, she was wearing a black short dress reaching above her thighs, without shoulder and sleeves... Her bare shoulders and cleavage visible were the most attractive ones... He looked at her from top to bottom and then in her eyes, she came walking seductively with her red heels and hugged him intimately, her head near his neck, hand wrapped in his waist and their bodies attached to each other... Haseena Pressed the button of speaker kept beside door on table.. A low sensous romantic music played..

Anubhav looked at her actions and her expressions... She equally came close to him like before and kept his hands on her waist, sensually snuggled herself in him... She began moving more sensually and hugged him tightly and intimately... His hands automatically tightened on her, he started to feel more of that touch... He was also losing himself... They were like that when haseena broke the hug and moved away to he pulled and they actually danced after that... Swaying their bodies on the melody, they were creating a world for themselves....

In sometime, haseena moved her head and smelled his cologne which drove her hormones crazy, she placed her lips on his neck devouring his sweet fragrance... He had held her waist and was feeling the moment until she kissed him, he left her with a jerk and moved away... "Kya kar rahi hai jaana aap..?" He said with a flushed face completely breathless without doing anything... Haseena again went near him and wrapped hands on his waist, face looking up in his eyes... "Pyaar karte hai humse..?" She asked and he nodded instantly with the intense eye contact... She kept gazing his eyes and said huskily.. "Hamari shaadi se khush hai na..?" He nodded once again and she just asked one more time... "To Humpar wo haq kyu nhi jatate..? Hamare kareeb kyu nhi aate..? I need you hubby.. don't you do..?" She asked with a bold look somewhat testing his patience..

At this time, anubhav looked down because he can't let his desires be exposed, he know she loves him, he know she wants or needs him... But he also know, she is not in reality right now and it's wrong to go near her.. He looked up again and she was still same, without any expression... "I love you anubhav sir.. Hume nhi pata tha, hum itne zaruri hai aapke liye... Apne do mahine diye aapne hume.. Humne Aaj realise Kiya.. Ki aap waqai humse pyaar karte hai" She said calmly gaining a shocked look from anubhav... "Aapko sab.." he gets choked in happiness... He held her hands and kissed it, then held her face in his palms gazing her lovingly and caringly... "Ap.. aapko sachme sab yaad aa gaya.. thik hai na aap..? Dard to nhi ho raha na sar mai..? Kuch hi raha hai to doctor ke pass chalen..? Jaana aap.." "Shhhhhh.." She cut his restless words and kept her hands over his hands on her cheeks... "Bas anubhav.. bass ho gaya.."

She took his hands below and kissed it... "Hum thik hai anubhav, please  shant ho jaaye.." She looked in his eyes and smiled softly... Walked close to him and placed his hands in her waist, Anubhav's expressions turned confused and Haseena's intense... "pyaar karte hai na humse..? " She asked in a low husky voice... He nodded and as she smiled, he gained some confidence... Pulling her more closer, he gasped as she placed hands on his chest... "I love you so much Anubhav.. aap to achhe se jante hai, aaj se nhi pichhle 17 saal se... Aur ab hum aapse aapko mangte hai... Kya aap hamare hone ke liye taiyar hai..?" She confidently asked for his feelings to be out... He looked at her in awe and said lovingly... "Jiii.. hum aapke hone ko taiyar hai priye.." He said and smiled at her...

Rather than smiling, she held his collar and went very close to his face... His expressions turned horrified.. "Kyaa.. kyaa kar rahi hai aap..? She went near his face gazing his lips and said almost touching her lips to his... "Jo haq hum khud ko aapki patni samajh ke Maang rahe the..." Stood on his toes and said more huskily..." Abhi bhi chahiye hume, aap chahiye hume.. Hum seedhe seedhe shabdon mein kehte hai, humse akelapan bardasht nhi ho raha... Hamari desires.." She whispered near his lips and touched her lips to his.. Her eyes getting closed in drowsy ness.... Her insides giving in at the moment"Hum apne aapko kho rahe hai Anu.. I need you.." She said and...............

To be continued,

Will Anuseena cross their limits..? Will they be able to settle on something more will happen..

Leave a review, bye..