A little past

Let's continue..

Anubhav and haseena were all emotional after haseena's monologue and break down.. Anubhav then calmed her.. They were standing there closing eyes, their heads touching each other.. Standing that close, his hands had held her cheeks and she had held his hands near her face..

She slowly moved back and both opened their eyes.. They both had teary pearls in their orbs which yet again dived into each other's soul..

Soon, haseena got her senses back and looked down a little awkwardly.. Anubhav too was a little hesitant now.. "Aa.. Hum.. Hume chalna chahiye sir.." She looked at his face as he reluctantly nodded in yes.. She moved towards the gate followed by him for dropping her out.. Haseena turned to him when reached the door "Good night sir.." She said slowly yet in love droppingly sweet voice.. Anubhav also replied in a same tone "shubhratri"

Haseena went towards her flat corridor in left.. She turned after some seconds to find him still there.. She smiled awkwardly and again started walking further slowly.. Anubhav was watching her retreating figure with a complicated face and mixed feelings.. She turned one last time when reached the end of the corridor to find him standing at same place eyeing her all innocently.. The moment she turned their eyes got locked with each other...

HM: (in mind) Kya ho raha hai yeh.. Aaj se pehle to kabhi humne yun nhi mehsoos kiya.. Aisa lagta hai ki hamari aankhen aapki aankhon se bandh gayi hai.. Kahi aur, kuch aur dekhna hi nhi chahti.. Aise to hum apne aapko aapse dur hi nhi rakh paayenge.. Aur aisa hona ghalat hai.. Hume aapse dur rehna hai ANUBHAV..

Anubhav gasped as if felt her saying his name.. He could sense her getting emotional again and smiled at her.. She breathed out the anxiety inside her..

AS: (in mind) hamare saath bhi aisa hi ho raha hai.. Hum bhi aaj pehli baar itna khoobsurat kuch mehsoos kar rahe hai.. Hamare netra aapke netron ko chhodkar, aapke chehre ke atirikt kahi dekhna hi nhi chahte.. Humne khud par koi bandish nhi lagayi ki kya sochen aur kya na.. parantu yeh vichitra sa ehsaas hume vichlit kar raha hai HASEENA..

Haseena felt the same call from within like someone had called her.. She sighed and then found it necessary to go now.. She can't let herself be tied to him.. She can't let herself to get those hopes she got when they came in lucknow.. Her hopes will be broken once again.. With the same thought, she stepped inside the elevator as her flat was on fifth floor, two floors above from anubhav's..

She stood inside the lift touching her back on the wall of elevator and closed her eyes.. Her mind got those flashes back..

FLASHBACK

It has been six months anubhav has been transferred to lucknow... Haseena and him has a different kind of silent bond.. The bond that can't be defined so easily..

A fine day,
Haseena came to headquarters and was now in anubhav's cabin waiting for him as he was busy somewhere.. Sitting there she looked around the place once and said to herself.. "Is jagah hamara anu din bhar rehta hai, is jagah mai to unki khushboo aur ehsaas hoga na.." She looked at his chair and a idea came in her mind.. She looked out to find everyone away because of lunch time..

She walked to his chair where his jacket was hung on the back of seat.. She sat on the chair and slouched inside it hugging herself.. "Yeh feeling hi bahut hai.. Jaise ki aapne Hume hug kiya hai.." She was smiling widely at the fake feeling itself.. She was so much sure he can't be his that..... That these small things make her happy, super happy.. "I love you anu" She whispered in very low voice to herself not leaving the self hug..

After sometime,
Anubhav came from outside and as he entered inside the cabin he was shocked.. Haseena was sitting on his chair and sleeping, her head hung low and hands wrapped around herself.. Extremely cute was her small pout she had made.. "Haseenaji..? " He mumbled questioningly and moved a step further when she woke up to the sound of his foot step..

"Sirrr.." She instantly stood up with wide eyes and wore her cap.. "Jai hind sir.. I am sorry.." She said looking down embarassed at her behavior and deed.. Deed, which was quite, actually very cute.. He replied in a normal tone "jai hind.. Koi baat nhi.." She immediately moved to the other side of table giving the space to go to his place..

One fine night,
Haseena was roaming in a park nearby her home.. She had wore a white, panda printed tee and same printed pajamas.. She sat a bench there and said looking at sky "Chaand.." She said stretching the word and continued.. "yeh chakor tumse kitna pyaar karte hai.. Par kya tum bhi hamare anu ki tarah ho.. Yeh har waqt tumhe dekhte rehte hai, jaise hum anu ko.. Hamara pyaar to hamara hi hai, par tum to inke pass aa sakte ho na.. Inhe hamari tarah tarsa ke kya milega.. " She pouted sadly and kept looking at the beautiful stars..

After some minutes, she was a bit sleepy when heard a voice near her.. "Chaand se itna prem hai aapko..? " She turned her head left to find anubhav sitting next to her and smiling.. "Haa.?" She was dumbstruck.. She shook her head vigorously and again found him there, so she smiled a little nervously and said.. "Haa.. Haa woh chaand.. Chand Hume bahut pasnd hai.." She smiled and he too.. "Kya hai is chand mai aisa ki log ise itna prem karte hai..?" Anubhav asked her with a confusion..

She smiled in response and responded.. "Kuch nhi hai.. Par chand sabse achhi woh cheez hai jisse log apni sab baaten share kar sakte hai.. Chand insaanon ki tarah kisiko judge nhi karta.." She said with a sad smile.. "Aur aapko kyu lagta hai ki insaan judge karte hai..?" He asked interestingly and keenly.. "Abhi aapko nhi lag raha ki hum kitna negative sochte hai duniya ke baare mai..?" Her question surprised him.. "Bas isi karan hum insaano se kuch share nhi karte.. Sirf do hi cheezen insaan ki baat poori shanti se sunti hai.. Ek chand aur dusra kaagaz.. Isiliye to tanhai ke lamhe logon ki yaadon se zyada diary mai milte hai.."

She didn't spare another glance at him and just kept staring the moon.. "Ati sundar hai aapke vichaar haseena ji.." Both smiled and sat there..

FLASHBACK ENDS

Haseena was also smiling standing in the lif.. She was experiencing the same peace.. She came to her senses when lift halted and opened.. She looked around herself and once again exits the elevator with a gloomy face.. She suddenly remembered the things and suffering after that peace..

She walked inside her apartment and sat on the floor with her back pressed against the door.. "Bas yhi dar hai hume.. Ki us waqt ki tarah anubhav sir ki woh dosti waali feelings aur baaton mai apne aapko kho na den.. Us waqt jaise hamare dil mai ummeeden jaag gayi thi.. Woh phirse na ho.." She said to herself in her mind and started crying.. Her cries were heard very loud and echoing in the whole empty House.. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..." She shouted loudly keeping hands on her face..

For the first time in the 16 years she cried so badly.. She was crying her heart out shrieking and shivering badly.. "Nhi hota humse ab.." She shouted loudly.. "Nhi kar sakte yeh akelapan ab aur bardasht.. Nhiiiii.. Aahaannn.." She shouted loudly and laid sideways on the floor itself crying badly.. Tears streaming down her face and eyes droopy because of crying.. She was still sobbing..

To be continued... (Target- 80+ votes)

Anuseena's journey had a past too.. To get it further just wait for another update..