With me..

Let's continue..

Anubhav was really furious today.. He was ready to take her with him.. She was ready to go.. Yes! By blackmailing but she was ready.. Then, who was he to interrupt..

Anubhav was just glaring at him.. Ready for a debate.. He walked closer in front of rohaan..

AS: (dangerously) aaj beech mai mat aana.. Humne do maah tak haseenaji ka khayaal rakha hai, aage bhi rakh lenge.. (Said blankly) aur aap unke mitra hai wahi rahiye, hum rakh lenge unka khayaal.. (Smiled slightly at haseena)

Ro: (angrily) mai to phir bhi dost hu.. Aap kon hai haseena ke..? (Echoed)

Anubhav was speechless.. He didn't knew the answer, but he have to take her along.. She was his... His... His fri.. Yes.. Friend.. She was his friend also..

He just sighed and said.. "Hum vivaad nhi karna chahte, haseena ka khayaal ghar par achhe se rakha jayega aur phir unhone humse wada kiya tha woh hamare saath jayengi.. To jaane dijiye hume.. "

"Lekin.. " Rohaan interrupted but haseena cut him.. "Koi baat nhi ro.. Hum wahan rahe ya ghar ek hi baat hai.. Tum humse milne sir ke ghar hi aa jaana.. " She came forward and held rohaan's hand causing anubhav to frown.. "I am sorry ro.. Hum Teri baat kaat rhe hai.. Par sach jald bata denge.. " Rohaan just nodded and kissed her temple hugging her.. She smiled and turned to find a furious anubhav..

AS; chaliye.. (Sternly)

They left the hospital with a tensed Or we can say confused faces.. Confused over their fates..

Anubhav's house,

Anubhav parked the car in side parking area and got down.. He opened the passenger seat's door and forwarded his hand.. Haseena just handed him her small bag and herself took the seat's support...

Anubhav's face fell and he just stood a little away.. Haseena got down and took her bag from his hand.. "Hume akele chalne ki aadat hai" Haseena said looking in his eyes.. "girne ki bhi, sambhalne ki bhi aur koi chot lage to marham lagane ki bhi.. " She just kept the blank face and said further.. "Hum yahan apni behen ki khaatir maani shart ke liye aaye hai.. Hume apne haal pe chhod dijiye.. Kal aapki aur hana ki dusri maariage anniversary hai, apne rishtey ko naye sire se shuru kariye.. "

Both reached the door and anubhav rang the bell.. He turned his head to look at haseena who was just looking in front.. Her always shining face was pale and blank.. That beautiful smile was missing..

The door opened and anubhav looked ahead to find hana who was looking him questionably.. "Anu..? Haseena yahan.. " Her words sounded disappointed.. Haseena just came forward and smiled at her.. "Woh sir ne kaha ki tum mujhe miss kar rahi thi.. Isiliye bilkul thik hone tak tumse mehmaan nawazi karaane aaye hai.. " She giggled while hana gave a tight lipped fake smile.. "Bilkul.. Bahut achhi mehmaan nawazi karenge.. Chalo mai tumhe guest room dikha dun.. Thak gayi hongi na.. "

Hana and haseena moved towards staircase.. Haseena was saying something, hana smiled at her, then turned to anubhav and gave a dangerous angry smirk.. Anubhav responded with a same type of hatred filled look..

Let the war begin!!! This was the only thing inside hana and anubhav.. And the only thing they fought over was one.... HASEENA..!!!!!

Night,

Hana enters her room to find anubhav settling a small sofa couch.. Hana saw him with a strange face.. She had understood his intention but still went and hugged him with a cheesy smile.. "I missed you hubby" She tried pecking his cheek but he backed himself off.. "Kya hua.."

Anubhav stood at a distance getting away from her.. "Aap.. (Sigh) Haseena so gayi..? " He asked diverting topic.. Hana burned with jealousy and anger.. Her face depicting her extreme annoyed self.. "Haa.. Ab tum please haseena ko side rakh ke mujhse baat karoge.. " She said Irritaredly.. Like her annoying personality, she changed her mood and went close to anubhav saying.. "Kitna time ho gaya Kuch time spend saath mai kiye hue.. I Love you.. " She said and started snuggling in his neck..

AS: Hana.. (He pushed her away) aap so jaiye jaake.. Hume bhi neend aa rhi hai.. (He said avoiding her)

Hana lost her control as usual and pushed him towards wall... Sh himself came close and hugged him.. "Why are you avoiding me..?" She was getting restless.. "Pyaar karte ho na mujhse.. To tumhe bhi to yaad aayi hogi na meri.. Do mahine ho gaye.. In fact zyada hi.. You didn't loved me.. " She said looking in his eyes..

Anubhav could clearly see only lust in her eyes.. He never understood what was this he experiences everytime he was near haseena but never near hana.. It was love, haseena loves him, and he can feel it.. Hana only love his looks and money and this can also be felt absolutely clear today..

AS: (pushed her) Hana.. (Took a deep breath) maaf kijiyega haseena..(in mind) hum aapse prem nhi karte.. (He declared to hana) humne aapki behen se unki jaan bachane ke badle waada kiya hai.. Ki aapko saath ek nayi shuruaat karenge, yahi karan hai ki hum aapke saath hai.. (He said angrily And frustratedly)

Hana was flbberstagged, she never knew this can happen.. "Haseenaaaa.. " Hana shouted but not so loud.. She looked at anubhav and said more annoyingly.. "Agar nayi shuruaat ja waada kiya hai, to kam se kam use yahan mere seene pe bojh bana ke to mat laate.. " Her anger knew no bound now.. She hated haseena for doing so..

AS: kyunki woh hamesha akeli rahi hai.. Aapne to unhe behen nhi sirf formality waala gurdian mana (His words echoed in her ears) ab kam se kam unka  swasthya kharab hone par to woh yahin rahengi.. (He shouted like no voice could escape out) she will stay WITH ME..!!!

He said and went out side the room fuming in anger..

Hana just rooted to her place.. She never thought her own sister could be so in different towards her.. "Haseena.. Ab hum tumhe bakshenge nhi.. Bachpan se hamare liye kuch nhi tha tumhare pass.. Tumhare karan ammi abbu chhin gaye humse.. Aur ab anuu.. Nhii, hum aisa nhi hone denge.. Just wait.. Tumhe realize karwayenge ki anu ki wife hai hum.. Aur tum kuch nhiii.. " She said it in her mind angrily and all frustrated.. She threw all the stuff on her dressing table..

To be continued..

Anuseena are in same house now.. And even Hana.. Which turn will it take.. Let's see..

Parts will be between 1000-1200 words.. Let me know how was the part.. M