It was not just a dream!!

Let's continue,

Anuseena arrived home all tensed after seeing that girl looking exactly like hana, they both were the very much worried.

"Anubhav ek baar aap control room mai check karwaiye na ki ye ladki hai kon!!" Haseena asked him sitting on the couch.

Anubhav instantly agreed and gave the orders to the officers to check the background of that girl. He looked up at haseena, all emotional and mentally divided.

"Haseena!!" He called out softly and she just sniffed trying to control her tears.

"Aap chinta man kijiye, hum dono saath hai to sab sambhal jayega!" He assured her, she was still sitting numb thinking all that.

Anubhav went and sat on knees in front of her to meet the height. He held her hands and placed a small kiss on her hands. Haseena looked at him with tears in eyes.

"Anubhav!! Hume dar lag raha hai!!" She said slowly in a supressed voice. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Kuch nhi hoga haseena, hum yahi hai aapke saath! Hana kuch nhi karegi... Aur use bhi kuch nhi hoga!" After his last line, she looked at him surprised.

"Hume gyat hai aapko hana ki chinta hai, ho bhi kyu na behen hai aapki! Par aap tension na le, kuch der mai pata chal hi jayega wo hana thi ya nhi! Wo thik hongi !!" He uttered final words and hugged haseena quitely.

"I trust you anubhav, please hume chhod ke mat jaana!!" She said weeping silently and anubhav just caressed her hair softly.

"Kabhi nhi jayenge haseena!!" He spoke in the most appealing husky voice in her ear with a small cute giggle. Haseena chuckled softly and hugged him more tightly.

After some days,

A beauty was running in the entire house, she dodge jumped the entire decoration staff coming in between her way. She ran past a room but immediately ran back and into it realising she went ahead of destination.

It was haseena!! She ran inside and locked the door from inside, as she turned away from gate her eyes were treated by the most appealing view of her life.

Her eyes softened and she took in a audible breath. Anubhav was standing shirtless, just wearing the yellow coloured dhoti. His eyes on her as she was breathing heavily.

"Kya hua aapko?" He asked walking towards her not realising he is shirtless. Haseena went to him quitely, she was also just wearing her skirt and blouse.

She went and kept her palm on her heart "Hume yakeen nhi ho raha tha isiliye bhaag ke apne sapne ko phir se dekhne aaye hai!!" She spoke with her cute pink lips shivering.

Anubhav smiled and had a look at his bride, who was in a plain yellow dress, purple flower jewellery and soft makeup. He moved his hand without her notice and pulled her by waist in his chest, she got shocked and her hands landed on his bare chest.

"Aapke sapne to aap khud sach karne ki kabiliyat rakhti hai, hum har sapne ki sacchai mai aapke saath hai!" Anubhav said being her dream gentleman.

"Aap aisi baatein karte hai to wo gentleman lagte hai jo humne aapko dekh kar pehli baar socha tha, 17 saal pehle!" She giggled and placed a small kiss on his chin, thanks to the height difference she can't reach his head.

He pulled her more intimately, she walked on his toes and reached till his nose. Haseena smiled sensing his craving and pecked his nose too.

They kept sharing each other's sould through eyes, anubhav caressed her cheek with his thumb softly. He never imagined they would end up like this after being in so many problems and misunderstanding.