Lovely day...

Let's continue,

Next morning,

Sun was bright and sharp as it was already mid day, Anuseena were tiredly sleeping till noon... Soon, Haseena's eyes fluttered and she opened her eyes but instantly closed the eyes when sun enters her eyes.. "shhh.. kitna tez hai ye.." she murmured and climbed to anubhav pulling blanket over herself... "Kya hua haseena..?" He asked sleepily wrapping her in his arms perfectly... "Itni subah itne tez dhoop hai Anu.." she complained as if he controls the sun... "Kyaa..?" He confused opened eyes half and looked at the clock... And, he got a sudden laugh earning a glare from her half opened eyes... "Haseena subah subah nhi hai, saadhe gyarah ho rahe hai.. Dhoop tez to hogi hi na.." she also looked at the clock surprised and gets shocked.. "itna late kaise ho gaya..?" As she was about to get up, anubhav pulled her and whispered sensually... "Raat ko thak bhi gaye the aur late bhi soye the, isiliye.." His words were so sensual that she got into that zone once again..

Anubhav smiled at his effect on her and nuzzled her ear and cheek... "I love you jaana.." he said kissing her earlobe.. "I love you too Anu.." She spoke looking in his eyes as she was lost in his deep orbs...

Afternoon,
Kitchen,

Anubhav was making food while haseena was sitting beside on the slab... She was looking at him emotionally and remembering her efforts to only see his once when came to Lucknow, some embarrassing moments and her breakdowns very few times... A small tear escaped her eyes and she smiled along with tears looking at him... Anubhav who was busy cooking silently.. "jaana ye taste karke ba.." his words stopped as he saw her tears... He panickingly switched the knob off and went near her... Started wiping her tears and hugged her... "Kya hua jaana.. haa, kya hua kahi dard ho raha hai..? Kuch aur ho raha hai kya, kya hua jaana aap.." She hugged him in between tightly and clinged to his neck... "haseena.." he said and held her lightly... "bahut achhe hai aap, bahut zyada.." Her hands tightening around his neck... Anubhav felt her emotions and hugged her tightly too...

Sometime later, haseena left him and saw he was smiling... She smiled cutely when anubhav kissed her nose... "Ab ro nhi, tumhari naak laal ho gayi baby ki tarah.." Anubhav said and started cooking... Haseena slided herself between him and slab... She took the spoon in her hand and herself began stirring... "Ab khana hum banayenge, bahut nakhre kar liye humne.." she said to herself and anubhav left the spoon... He smiled at her cute face as she was busy putting spices in the yok, anubhav can't control and slided his hands o her belly cutely... "Aap bina shaadi ke ye hamari biwi kyu ban rahi hai priye..?" He asked mischievously in order to tease her... She turned a little and bit on his nose... "Kyunki hum aapki wife banna chahte hai.." anubhav rubbed his nose and bit near her ear followed by sucking there and she moaned, a purple mark left there... "Kya kar rahe hai aap..?" She questioned blushingly... "Aapne bhi to yahi Kiya hamare saath.." He said and lowered his collar revealing several hickeys... Haseena's eyes fell down with shyness... They both enjoyed each other's complany... They were very happy regarding this...

Evening,

Haseena was sitting in hall dressed a little matured after so much time. Otherwise she would always dress like a kid when on leave.. Anubhav came with a cup of coffee... "Hamari coffee kaha hai..?" She exclaimed in surprise... He smiled and said sitting beside her.. "Hum to ek hi cup se pee sakte hai na.." He winked and they turned the TV on... Haseena turned on Doraemon and started enjoying... Anubhav looked at her innocent fans and thought, "Aaj tak apna bachpan chhupake rakha hai aapne, netron Mai wo bachpan aur sukoon jeene ki ichha aaj bhi drishtigat hai parantu kuch nhi kehti.." He wrapped a arm on his shoulder kissing her temple, she just smiled with closed eyes... Haseena knew, she will not be broken again and hence didn't consoled him just placed head on his shoulder... "Chinta mat karo Anu, hum apne bachpan ki har khwahish haq se tumse karenge... Tumhe asani se nhi bakshenge.." She chuckled still looking in TV..

After a moment, haseena jerked away and looked at him with a mischievous grin... Anubhav squinted eyes at her and she fakely laughed loudly (bilkul urmila waali hansi)

In half hour,

Doorbell rang and haseena sat on sofa with a crying face. Anubhav opened the door panickingly, rohaan entered huffing heavily, he ran towards crying haseena and huggged her.. "Kya.. kya hua haseena kyu rone lagi tum, anubhav ka call aaya mujhe ki tum bas mera naam liye ja rahi ho... Kya hua bolo na.." He said loudly with a tensed face... Haseena hugged him crying more loudly... "Hume bhabhi chahiye, Ro tum unko nhi lekar aaye na..aaannn.. aahaannn.. Hume bhabhi chahiye, hamari kishmish chahiye hume.." She started crying more and more. Rohaan turned to anubhav who was standing with a tensed face himself...

Haseena ran upstairs crying loudly and morw loudly. Rohaan came to anubhav and said "ye kya ho gaya hai ise anubhav, ab hum kaha se laaye iski bhabhi jab shaadi hi nhi hui hai.." confused helpless face. Anubhav smiled looking down mischievously and then said with concern, "Haseena ki health ka sawaal hai rohaan, aapki wo dost hai na kya naam hai uska.. Haa Ishani, use le aaiye na thodi der ke liye.." Anubhav said with hope in his eyes.. Rohaan turned whole pink on the mention of that name.. Anubhav noticed this and smirked... "Par.. wo, wo kaise aa sakti hai.. Ma.. matlab busy hui to woh..?" He stumbled in his words Anubhav held his hands and said with little tears... "Hamari haseena ke liye itna to kar hi sakte hai na aap" Anubhav said with a small face...

Upstairs, haseena was in her room locked herself from inside laughing loudly... " Mazza aayega, bahut mazza aayega.." Haseena looked at herself in the mirror and started making expressions..."Hum kitne sunder hai.." adoring herself.. "kitne cute hai.." Gave a flying kiss to herself.. She blinked her eyeslashes cutely admiring herself....

Downstairs, rohaan was confused what to do while anubhav was enjoying..

To be continued..

Next some parts will be all positive and smooth... Please leave a review...
Sorry for delay, will write further soon...