Home to home

Let's continue..

Anuseena were hugging each other when someone entered the room.. They both seperates when a loud male voice shouted.. "How dare you..? " Haseena left anubhav's grip and looked at the person.. "Ro..? "

Rohaan was the one standing with a angry look on the face.. Avoid gun..(Not our hero yrr.. But uff.. 🔥)

Haseena stood up immediately and walked to him

Haseena stood up immediately and walked to him.. Anubhav scrouched his brows as haseena held his hands.. "Ro kyu gussa kar raha hai..? " Haseena asked holding both his hands.. "Yeh insaan tere pass bhi kaise aaya..? Isne hana se shaadi ki hai na to tere pass kyu aata hai.. Abhi yahan aaya kyu hai woh.." He said giving glares to anubhav..

"Tujhse baat karne aur woh is building mai shift hue hai to baat karne aaye the.. " She made him calm.. Anubhav was just observing everything.. His mind was very much in dilemma.. "Rohaan ji ghalat to nhi hai, aise dost bahut mushkil se milte hai.. Haseena inke aas paas kitni sahaj rehti hai na.." He smiled as haseena successfully made him calm.. He sat on the dining table and haseena gave him water and he was finally stiff yet not angered now.. "Inki is mitrata se hum itne asahaj kyu ho rahe hai.. Kyu hume yeh vichitra si anubhuti ho rahi hai inhe saath dekh kar.. "

Haseena and rohaan finally came towards anubhav in a normal mood and sat on sofa together.. "I am sorry anubhav.. Abhi just haseena ne bataya hana ke baare mai.. She is really a sl.. " He stopped himself from saying further and closed eyes calming himself.. "You go and settle your flat completely.. We'll meet up in evening and discuss the case and necessities.. " Anubhav smiled to his genuine talks and nodded.. "Ji shaam ko hamare ghar milte hai.. Ratri bhojan bhi teeno saath kar lenge.."

Three of them smiled and haseena said hesitantly.. "Aa.. Anubhav sir hum aapke ghar chal sakte hai.. Hume bahut man hai koi Ghar sajane ka.." She was showing cute hesitancy and pouted a little at last.. Anubhav smiled at her cuteness and said.. "Bilkul.. Chaliye.. " Rohaan didn't wanted haseens to get hurt because of him but didn't said anything for her sake as she was happy now..

At anubhav's home,
Haseena and anubhav entered the hall and it was a little different from haseena's apartment.. Somewhat square in shape where in front of main door was glass door to balcony and covered sofa on its adjacent side.. On the right side was the open kitchen  extending from hall with cabinets and slab.. On the remaining wall was the door of bedroom..

Haseena found it to be extremely cute than hers because it was a little open and hers was completely pack.. "Bahut sunder hai aapka ghar anubhav sir.. " She moved forward and grabbed the balcony gate opening it.. "Aap ab hamari sahayta kariye is ghar ko ghar banane mai.. " He said and both smiled...

The began with their home decor.. Haseena firstly removed the covers from sofa and placed the arm chair beside it.. They arranged a small round table and placed just beside kitchen entrance attached with the wall.. Then, placed three chairs round it.. Haseena arranged his gas stove and then stick some cute fire resistant stickers on the kitchen walls and appliances giving a matching look of maroon and white..

Till evening, his apartment was completely a lovely house... They were standing in the middle of hall taking a view of the entire Hall and kitchen.. They entered his room and it was also looking very viewable.. "Kaisa laga apna ghar..?"

AS: (sighed) ab ghar lag raha hai.. (Happily)

They looked in each other's eyes and it was like they can spend eternities looking into one another's starry eyes.. Anubhav then broke the peaceful silence..

AS: dhanyavaad haseena.. Hume zindagi jeena sikhane ke liye.. (Softly and sugary) aapke us ek tarfa prem ne hume.. (He took a pause to gaze her love filled eyes) khud se prem karna sikhaya.. Warna hana ke karan to.. hum khud ko.. bhool hi gaye the.. (He said taking small pauses)

HM: (teary eyes) hum isiliye to aapse yeh ek tarfa pyaar kar paaye.. Kyunki hume khud se pyaar krna bhi aata hai.. Hume pyaar nhi chahiye tha, jeene ki wjah chahiye thi.. Jo apke pyaar ne hume di.. Ab woh ek tarfa ho ya do tarfa, kya farak padta hai.. (Tranced and blocked in his eyes)

Their eyes were tied to each other's eyes smiling at the transparency and trust they have for each other..

Night,
Anubhav came from kitchen removing his aprin and sat on the third chair of his small dining table in front of haseena's chair..

HM: itna kuch aap ne banaya hai sir..? (Astounded)

Ro: tum DSP ho bhi ya cook hi ho.. (Weirdly surprised)

AS: ji nhi.. Paak kala keval hamara shauk matra hai.. (He said and chuckled)

Haseena nodded understanding his words while rohaan gave an annoyed look to him.. Haseena slapped her forehead and translated.. " Unka matlab hai ki cooking unki sirf hobby hai.." She turned to anubhav to reassure and he nodded.. Rohaan nodded and they started serving one another..

Haseena served the curry to them and anubhav placed the bread in their plates.. Poor Rohaan filled their glasses with water.. (Paani le lo paani.. 🤣🤣)

They were eating food in proper silence when rohaan said breaking the ice..

Ro: haa to tum divorce case file karoge..? (He asked professionally) par uski cheating ka kya saboot hai hamare pass..?

HM: saboot ki kya zarurat hai.. Hum eye witness hai khud.. Hamare samne woh us aadmi, kya naam tha.. (She thinked) umm..

AS: keval.. (Reminding her)

HM: haa.. (She realized) keval, us hotel ka malik.. Aur phir usne khud bhi qubool kiya tha.. (She said deeply)

Ro: par kya bharosa hai ki woh court mai bhi qubool karegi, aur tum dono ne use raat mai wahan dekha tha.. Isse woh tumhi pe ilzaam laga degi ki tum dono itni raat ko saath kyu the.. (He said and had a look at their tensed faces) usne kaha ki woh poora badla legi to, I don't think ki woh itni asaani se divorce hone degi..

Anubhav gets tensed and a little depressed.. She put some pressure on her memory just to think of something that they might be missing.. And, her mind helped her.. She suddenly realized and said loudly standing up.. "Ek tareeka hai.. "

Rohaan and anubhav said together "kya..? "

HM: (sat down) pehla to uski diary.. Use bhi hamari tarah diary likhne ki aadat hai, I am sure uski diary mai kuch to milega.. (She said with some hope)

Ro: par koi apne hi karan kaand diary mai kyu likhega chhotu.. (He chided) Tu rehne de, tu baith ke chocolate kha.. (Annoyed)

He gave a 5 star to her and she pouted slouching back in her chair.. Anubhav for a moment smiled at her innocence.. But, the next moment he realized something.. "Ek aur tareeka hai.. " He said widening his eyes..

Haseena and rohaan shook their heads and raised asking him to continue.. "Hana ko peene ki aadat bahut hai.. Woh nashe mai sab ugal deti hai.. "Haseena again got sad and said.. "Par use chadti nhi hai na jaldi.. Itna kon pilayega use.." Rohaan also agreed with haseena..

AS: (smiled wickedly) use scotch se allergy hai.. Ek ghoont bhi chadh jati hai..

Three of them smiled at each other hopefully and encouragingly.. Hana was sure to be gone now..

To be continued.. (Target- 75+ votes)

Trio is at it now.. Hana will have to face them together.. Fun is about to start.. Keep reading..

Bye.. 👋👋