Jwellery shopping!!!

Let's continue,

Anuseena completed the street shopping. Haseena came and sat inside the car, kept her infinite bags on back seat and slouched back on the seat.

"Hum to thak hi gaye Anu!!!" She said closing her eyes. Anubhav bent towards her, have a small kiss on her hair and started driving letting her be the same.

"Hum ab kaha ja rahe hai? Jweller ke pass??" Haseena asked placing head on his shoulder while he is driving.

"Ji!! Hamare Mitra ke pita hai, aaj unhone hamare kehne par hamari hone waali dharmpatni ke liye waqt nikala hai!!" He spoke with a smile, haseena raised head and smiled at his smile.

They got down the car in some minutes in front of a small lane. "Anubhav!! Ye konsi jagah hai??" She asked amusingly because there was no ornaments shop.

"Hamari Rani sahiba ko kisi bhi aam jagah se zevar nhi lene denge hum!! Hamari Rani sahiba ke liye raj zaveri se gehne lenge!!" Anubhav pulled up her hand and kissed dorsal of her palm.

Haseena couldn't help but give a emotional smile. Anubhav held her cheek and assured blinking his eyes. She smiled and they walked inside.

"Aisa lag raha hai koi smuggler se Milne ja rahe hai!!" She spoke while looking here and there in the street, anubhav smiled on his cute munchkin.

The street was full of petty shops of gold and silver but all like factories and main manufacturing points.

Soon, they reached a small shop whose shutter was closed down, "dwaar kholiye Prabhu!!" Anubhav banged loudly enough to gain haseena's wierd look.

And, a aged person came and rose the shutter of the shop, it was a small store. The store was small build in brown colour not very neat and tidy. The aged person made them sit on the cotton mattress there and sat on the other side of a glass counter laid on floor.

"Aapki patni hai DSP sahab??" The jweller asked anubhav with a small smile while taking out some ornaments.

"Ji shreeman!! Hamari hone wali dharmpatni hai, inke liye vishwa ke atyant sunder zevar dikhaiye!! " He spoke with infinite happiness evident in his eyes. Haseena smiled seeing both of them living their dreams.

"Ye dekhiye!! Hone waali dharmpatni hai to sabse pehle inhe patni bana lijiye!! Mangalsutra pasand kijiye!!" He showed a lot of out of the world designs.

Anubhav looked at haseena and kept looking at her, she raised her eyebrows questioning his gaze. He didn't budge and picked a mangalsutra without looking at them just analysing haseena's face.

Haseena looked at the mangalsutra in his hands. It was very sweet and unique.

Haseena looked at it and smiled, it was exactly how she wanted

Haseena looked at it and smiled, it was exactly how she wanted. Extremely simple and sweet.

"Ye hamari priye ko beyhad pasnd aayega!!" He smiled at her, the jweller blessed them secretly.