Mistake..?

Let's continue,

Anubhav brought a unconscious haseena to room and was waiting for her to wake up..

As she parted her lips getting sleepy again, his eyes automatically went to her lips.. He sweated in an instant.. He was gazing her lips when she woke up, her eyes were drousy and fixed seeing him so close.. His eyes got locked with her as soon as she opened her eyes.. He went close to her face.. And it all blurred..

After sometime,

Anubhav was sitting beside haseena on a chair.. He had folded hands on his chest and was waiting for her to wake up.. He was all tensed if judged from his face.. And, the condition was also quite doubtful.. His three to four shirt buttons opened, hairs all messed up.. The bed was messed up and haseena's condition was no less.. All red and puffy face.. Sleeping half out of her blanket, she had her shirt tucked out of jeans.. Her shirt all wrinkled and hairs falling on face.. Pillows of the room all scattered..

Soon, haseena began stirring.. Fluttering her lashes slowly, she put on a painful face as her head was bursting in pain.. Holding her head, she sat up straight.. "Aahhh ammiii.." She took a look at the room around and at herself.. Her eyes widen in shock and she sat up straight with a jerk.. She then, turned her head to look at anubhav whose condition was also enough talkative.. Her mind went numb thinking of the unthinkable..

Anubhav's reverie broke, he stood from his place and went near her.. "Haseenji aap uth gayi..".. He smiled lightly and holding her shoulders made her comfortable on bed.. Haseena was still shocked, watching his actions with big eyes.. He was adjusting pillows behind her thinking she is week now.. But, as his head was beside her head, he heard her little voice..
"Yeh sab kya hai anubhav sirr.." Her voice had  little disbelief.. He looked at her face from side of his eyes.. Their faces were close yet again.. "Kya kya hai..?"

"Yeh hum dono is haalat mai, kamre ki halat dekhiye.. Kya hua hai anubhav sir.. Hum dono ke beech kuch.." She looked down embarrassed and said hesitantly.. "Kuch hua hai kya hamare beech..?" Closing eyes.. Anubhav moved back and sat in front of her, smiled softly and said.."kuch nhi hua hai, jaisa aap soch rahi hai waisa to kuch nhi.. " Haseena heaved a sigh and slowly opened her eyes.. "Par aap yaha kya kar rahe hai..? Court ki date thi na, aap gaye the na court..? Kya hua..?" She got restless asking about these..

"Sab thik hai.. Hana aur hamara divorce ho gaya.." Relaxed and haseena smiled softly.. But, she remembered what she has promised herself.. "Par aap yaha kya kar rahe hai.." She turned rude all of a sudden.. Her eyes carried a sadness but she had put on a cold face.. She silently got up from the bed and stood facing a wall.. Her back was facing anubhav who was sitting on bed all confused.. "Aapka divorce karwa diya humne.. Baaki bachi formalities aur last finalization bhi agle mahine ho jayega.." She closed her eyes and continued after a deep breath.. "Ab aapka humse koi rishta nhi bacha hai.. Aap hamare senior hai, aur.. Umm.. I am sorry to say but aapka baar baar yaha aana thik nhi hai.. You should leave.." She directly said and bit her lower lip controlling some tears, then turned to him with a cold look once again..

Anubhav looked at her face with literally no expression and like was just trying to catch the reason behind her words.. He stood up from bed and walked towards her.. She reacted shockingly when he came too close.. He was still expressionless.. She took her steps back and soon collided with the wall.. Anubhav was extremely close to her.. "Kya kar rahe hai aap.." She reprimanded in a low voice..

He moved near her ear and nuzzled there a minute, rubbing his nose on her cheek bone and earlobe.. Haseena fisted her hands and closed her eyes tightly.. He opened eyes slowly and whispered something to her.. Her breathing shoot up and she just looked down.. His words were enough to make her drown inside the pool of red blush and Getting the whole red out of her cheeks, he rubbed his cheek with her.. "Nhi aayenge ab hum aapke pass kabhi, dekhte hai aap kab tak rokti hai khudko.. Aap bhi yahi hai aur hum bhi.." He left without sparing another glance at her...