Hamara Ghar!!

Recap: Anuseena and Rohani decided to have an small ceremony for their wedding with grooms giving in their wish. They decided to have a look at new home.

Let's continue,

Next morning,

Anuseena were ready and Rohani also arrived at Anubhav's for going to see their home, haseena had already emptied her apartment and shifted everything to Anubhav's flat.

Ro; (have tea) Haa to hume nikalna hoga, ghar kyunki thoda city ke bahari side pe hai to jaane mai waqt lagega!! (Seriously)

AS: (Nodded) haa bilkul, aap dono mahilao ko koi sringar ki awashyakta nhi hai, hum keval Ghar dekhne ja rahe hai. Grah pravesh ki pooja ek hafta pashchaat hai!! (Taunted them)

I and HM; (nervous) aa.. haa haa hum nhi ho rahe taiyar!! (Setting their hair)

After a while four of them were in car when they stopped in a area where houses were less, it was actually said to be less posh area of Lucknow. Anubhav waited for the property dealer and interior designer to come. They arrived in sometime. "Hello Mr. Singh and Mr. Khan" the dealer said and rohaan and anubhav shook hands with them as they did the dealing work.

While the designer also arrived the same time and went towards haseena and Ishani ignoring anubhav and rohaan, they looked at each other surprised. He went straight to haseena, Ishani and said, "Hello Ms. Malik, Ms. Sinha!!" They shook hand with him. "Mr. Rafeek, hum ghar ki dealing aaj final kar denge, aap chalkar ghar dekh lijiye aur bataiye ki kaise aap ise achhe se design kar payenge!! " Haseena said with a smile and Ishani Continued,"Ji, hum aapko apni requirements bata chuke hai. Ground floor pe yaha koi room nhi hai, infact kitchen, store and bedrooms. Sabkuch first floor pe hai!! Hume uske alawa floor chahiye bhi nhi!!" They completed and architect nodded.

He turned to the dealer and sid, "May we please have a look at the beautiful house??" Dealer said yes and they alloved inside, it was all empty now. Just a building, even paint and designs were yet to be done. Designer looked at the house properly and saw all the things properly to design in a nice way. They all went out and sat in the garden outside they had planted, the grass had started grow now. They sat there and dealer left after getting sign of the joint owners of house, Haseena and Ishani.

Almost evening,

Anubhav and rohaan were gone for some work while haseena and Ishani were still sitting and finalising the house interiors and colours. "Ma'am, final looks taiyaar hai har jagah ke, aap log ek baar dekh lijiye to hum material shopping ke liye ja sakenge!!" Haseena and Ishani excitedly nodded, designer came and sat on the third chair placed there..

 "Ma'am, final looks taiyaar hai har jagah ke, aap log ek baar dekh lijiye to hum material shopping ke liye ja sakenge!!" Haseena and Ishani excitedly nodded, designer came and sat on the third chair placed there

"Dekhiye ye hoga front portion!!" Before he could complete both said together, "Hamare ghar!!" designer smiled and continued, " ye samne waale window do bedrooms ke honge, aur peeche ka ek room guest room hoga. Ye jo side waala plain part dikh raha hai, ye kitchen ki diwaar hogi. Plus isme hum uper chimney fit karwa demge, kyunki open kitchen plus dining hai to wo dhuaan na ander rahe!!" The designer explained and they both smiled happily as they were satisfied with all the things. But, haseena said in between, "Lekin garden area itna bada hai, we want two Swings here!!" The designer instantly agreed and Ishani said, "Hum material bahut achha waala use karna chahte hai because ghar to one time investment hai, plus parking area rehne denge because already society parking hai!! " Designer agreed to there term and moved further.