problems..

Let's continue..

That night,

Anubhav was sitting in the hospital room near window and gazing her all the time.. He was just gaping at her.. Her soft hair spread over her pillow were coming on her closed eyes... He smiled and got into a small flashback..

Everytime he saw her in casuals, her hair usually open and she was alwaya making front braids to avoid hair on her eyes..
He remembered, She got irritated once when a look of her set by santu had front curls...
By the end of mission she pulled out her hairstyle and made a messy cute bun.. While MPT laughed so hard seeing her like this...

AS; hume aapki yeh maasoomiyat aur pyaari baatein dikhti to thi... Par na jaane kyu, aaj pehli baar aap pe prem aa raha hai.. (He said in his trance)

His eyes landed on her diary and he walked closer picking the diary up.. Sitting beside her, he started smiling and opened her diary the same way..

AS: dekhte hai aage kya hua.. (He sighed and started reading)

Hi diya(diary's name)..
Pata hai humne kal us rajkumaar ke baare mai bataya tha.. (Happily) aaj hum phir gaye the bageeche.. Uske driver ne humne kuch cheezen di, Usi ne bheji hongi... Bahut achi.. (She chuckled) kitaben, pencil, pen aur bhi bahut kuch padhai ka samaan.. Usne bina kahe samajh liya.. Ki hume padhna hai, abbu ki tarah officer banna hai.. Isiliye to woh hume kitaaben bhijwa diya..

AS; humne bas kaha tha dene, driver ne kisko diya tha humme kabhi gyat nhi tha.. (Guilty)

FLASHBACK

The small haseena was running in the whole garden holding the books she just got... Her happiness knew no bounds.. She needed the same books for her new class and now hana can take her old books..

HM: ab hume apni padhai nhi chhodni padegi.. Is saal hum 10 class mai hai, hume achhi mehnat karni hogi to hume scholarship ke paise mil jayenge.. Usse mai hum achhe se padh paayenge aage.. Aur hana ko bhi padha paayenge.. (Happily)

Evening,
She finally sat down on a rock after selling her flowers.. Her expressions telling how tired she is.. She starts counting money.. And her face got a smile as she looked at the books..

HM: (picked the bundle of books) 10 pass karne ke baad to hume shayad koi chhoti si naukari mil jaaye, hume yun thakne ka kaam nhi karna padega.. (Sadly)

She looked at her feet in sulk which were swollen now, her baby feet were all red and the one seeing it can tell they must be hurting badly..

She wiped her tears and counted a small bundle of 10 and 20 rupees notes.. A small smile came on her face..

Another room,
She entered to find hana reading something...

HM: hana.. (She looked up) yeh notebook ke paise, tumhe jo nayi copies chahiye thi le lena.. (Smiles)

Ha: par haseena yeh to 80 rupaye hai.. Isme to 2 copy aayegi bas.. (Irritated)

HM: Tu woh halke page waali le aana na, woh to paanch aa jayengi.. (She smiled nervously) abhi yahi hai mere pass, baaki se mujhe khane ke liye dal aur masale laane hai.. (Sadly)

Ha: (rolled her eyes) thik hai... (And went aside)

Haseena felt sad and went in her room, after sometime of thinking her eyes shone.. she took out a bundle, opened some old copies and.... They were full... She sighed and plucked out all the blank pages.. A whole bundle blank pages came out of those full copies.. Her eyes shone, she placed the torn pages together and made a beautiful copy covered with small patchy patterned notebook cover... It was also old notebook cover, on which she pasted colorful scraps..

HM; hamari 5 copy to ban gayi.. (Smiled) kaash hum anu ko dikha paate.. Par hamari kismat aisi kaha.. (Sadly but cutely)

She packed her bag and slept.. But her eyes were blank, she wanted something which was missing...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Kaash hamara bhi koi dost hota, anu na hota to bhi chalta, par kam se kam koi to.. (Sad) hum school se seedha bagiche jate hai, koi kyu humse dosti karega, jab hum kisike saath khel bhi nhi sakte..
Aaj ammi abbu ke jaane ke baad pehli baar ajeeb sa akelapan mehsoos ho rha hai, samajh nhi aa raha Kya karen.. (Blank voice) hana bhi chhoti hai, use bhi hum har cheez ke liye mana karte hai to use bura lagta hoga na..

Anubhav closed the diary and looked at her, was she actually so broken.. Why can't he see that and her sister.. A complete... He didn't wanted to say but...

AS; sharam aa rahi hai aaj hume, aaj samajh aa raha hai ki hana ne sirf paison ke liye humse shaadi ki hai.. Jo apni behen se paison ke liye aisa bartaav kar sakti hai woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai.. (Angrily) un chand paison ko ikattha karna hamari haseena ne apna bachpan, apni maasoomiyat, apne sapne sab chhod diye par yeh ladki... (Angered so much that he didn't realized what did he called her)

He placed her diary aside, shifted close to haseena's bed and lovingly placed a hand on her head... He started caressing her hair sweetly.. He was sitting with blank face and could definitely see this face 24*7 without blinking...

AS: hum aapko kabhi woh akelapan ab mehsoos nhi hone denge.. (Softly) hum aapke sath hai, paas hai.. Aur ab aap uth bhi jaaiye na, hume aapki woh copy waali kalakaari bhi dekh ni hai... (Chuckled) sab thik kr denge hum... (Whispered against her hand he was holding)

To be continued... (Target- 70+ votes)

Sorry for late, par ab updates aise hi aayenge.. I am in class 12 and my exams are from 13th may so i have to study... Thanks for reading.. ☺