Jealous..

Let's continue..

Hana sat on sofa with a thud, she was not much interested in meeting haseena but she can't leave anubhav alone here with haseena..

Anubhav who was infuriated at Hana, just sat beside haseena.. He saw the tears trickling down the hidden side of pillow from her eyes through cheeks.. He glared at hana who was indulged in her phone..

Haseena on the other hand felt like crying.. She just went normal and pretended to wake up again.. Hana immediately started her acting..

Ha: haseena.. (She rushed to her) tum thik ho na.. (Fake emotions)

She deliberately hugged her from her shoulder when she knew, she was shot there and it must be paining.. "Aahhhh... " Haseena shrieked when anubhav rushed to her "kya kar rahi hai hana aap.." He pushed hana aside.. "Haseena aap.. Aap thik hai na.. Zya. Zyada dard ho rha hai?.. Hum chikitsak mahoday ko bulate hai.. "

He was panicking at her one small voice.. Hana was looking at him in disbelief.. Haseena was just lost in his eyes depicting different emotions.. She held his hands and said softly.. "Hum thik hai sir.. " He looked at her teary eyes and she nodded making him assured..

Hana somehow controlled her anger and decided to execute her plan..

Ha: (in mind) bas ab woh jaldi aa jaaye.. Taaki haseena mere anu se dur rahe..

Hana soften her expression and sat near haseena.. "Haseena.. Kishu ka call aaya tha.. " Said smiling and haseena who just had a blank face lit up.. "Kya.. Kya bola kishu.. Woh kaisa hai.. Kitne waqt baad uska call aaya.. " Chuckling in happiness..

Ha: (smiled) usne tere baare mai poocha aur mujhse yeh coma waali baat nikal gayi.. (Haseena gave her a helpless look) ab.. I am sorry.. Nikal gayi to aur ab yeh hai ki woh aa raha hai aaj.. I think aate hi hoga.. (She patted haseena) usine to meri behen ko zinda rakha hai.. Haseena looked at Hana and smiled in tears..

This person was indded special..!! But, more than me? Anubhav's heart echoed.. Who was this kishu..

AS: (in mind) ry fruits jaisa to naam hai, I am sure akhrot si shakal ka hoga.. Par haseena itni khush kyu hai... Pata lagana padega.. (His mind  first thought bad and then frowned)

AS: aa.. Hana aapko ghar jaana hai na.. Jaaiye aaj hamara awkash hai hum hai yaha.. (Feign smile)

Ha: haa.. Actually mujhe ek important seminar mai jaana hai.. Bye haseena.. (Gave a look to anubhav and fake smile to haseena)

Kissed her head from away like she is gonna get ill by this.. Haseena pretended to be happy and Hana left.. Anubhav knew she was unhappy when Hana kissed her from away, it hurt her..

Even my sister didn't kiss me.. Am I so ugly..? Is my face disheveled because of coma.. Haseena's inner soul echoed painfully..

And suddenly, she gasped as anubhav had kissed her head.. He was so close, his lips on her skin, that assurance in his kiss..

AS: araam karo haseena.. Hum hai yahan.. (He sounded honey)

Haseena who was confused over his behavior when looked around the room turned shocked as she spotted her diary.. It was near anubhav's bag.. He read it..? Is it reason he is giving sympathy to me..? Am I exposed..?

HM: sirr.. (She called)

He rushed near her.. "Haa.. Kya hua haseena.. " He asked softly.. "Aapne.. Hamari diary padhi.. "
Her eyes were a little teary and eyebrows shrugged together..

Anubhav!!.. Reveal!!.. She has all the rights.. Pour out everything.. He sighed and sat down relaxing.. He held her hand and from other hand, caressed her hair once.. "Haa...!! " He started..

AS: humne padhi aapki diary.. (He looked at her hurt eyes) us muthbhed waale din aapne jo kaha, hum bahut uljhan mai the.. (He paused)

Haseena knew this was going to happen.. It was her fault...!! She was cursing herself..

AS: (continued) hum aapke apartment pe gaye, kuch pata lagane.. Kahi koi to kadi mile jo samajhaye.. Ki kya tha aapke shabdon ka arth.. (He smiled lightly) wahan dekha to, har cheez mai hum the, takiyon mai hamari tasveer, kamre mai hamari sugandh, hamari tasveerein har jagah.. (Paused)

He took his time completing these words and looked at her.. She had her eyes downcast, she was ashamed.. Maybe because she always saw him as her sister's husband..

Anubhav you are dumb..!! Was there a need to explain what you saw, it was her house she knew more than you..!! You made her cry.. Stupid!!.. Make her guilt less now.. Act sensible..

He moved his hand and tipped her chin up.. Haseena was sitting on bed with support.. She was now looking in his eyes, he gazed her innocent and beautiful eyes some seconds and said..

AS: aapko isiliye khud pe lajja hai kyuki hum aapke nhi hai..? (Calmly)

She was wide eyed on this open question..!! Her eyes downcast again, she can't face him..

AS: haseena.. (Gasp) Hana humse jab mili tab aap lucknow aayi, teen varsh pehle.. Aap to 16 varshon se humse prem karti hai na.. Aapke prem ke aage to sab chhota hai, aap humpe itna haq to jata hi sakti hai, ki hume prem karne se aapko na hum rokenge, na koi aur.. (He said in choking voice)

She was in tears by now..!! She was nearly ruining her sister's marriage in every terms.. But..!!!! It need to be cleared.. She sighed and calmed herself...

HM: Sirr, Hana hamari behen hai aur kahi na kahi aapka yahan rehan aap dono ke rishtey ko kamjor kar raha hai.. Aur rahi baat hamari, hum aadat daal chuke hai, apne aapse sab sambhalne ki, aap.. (She gulped the lump in ger throat) Aapne padhi na diary.. Hume aadat hai, Hum aage bhi reh lenge.. (She looked in his eyes deeply) I beg of you.. Hamari behen ka dil mat todiyega.. Woh thodi nadaan hai, par apse sachme mohabbat karti hai.. (Clear and blank voice)

Her eyes showed her broken self clearly.. He can't believe it, she was very much loving to her sister, who was not deserving of this love..

Aahhh..!! She is so dumb.. Can't she see in my eyes, I don't love her f.. Her sister.. I don't know anything despite the thing, that he doesn't love that selfish girl..

AS: haseena.. Aap kis mitti ki bani hai..? (He asked in disbelief) itne saalon baad agar ab aapka prem hamare saamne hai to bhi use jaane de rahi hai.. (He sighed) hum nhi jante hum kya chahte hai, hum aapke itne saalon ki tapasya ke badle apse jhooth mooth ka prem nhi karenge, parantu.... (He closed eyes and declared) hum Hana se prem nhi karte.. Bilkul nhi..

He opened eyes and saw haseena sitting in utter shock, her eyes widening, her mouth open.. She was doubting her ears.. This can't be the truth..

HM: lekin sir.. Ha.. Hana aapse behad pyar karti hai, wo.. Woh nhi reh payegi aapke bina..(she was getting restless but took a deep breath and said) sir aapko hamari diary padhke thode waqt ke liye aisa laga hoga aur pati patni hai aap dono.. Itni asaani se nhi tootte rishtey.. Hum bas yeh keh rahe hai ki, ek nayi shuruaat kijiye apne rishtey ki.. (She tried to sound strong)

AS; aur apki naye shuruaat.. ? (He asked in a deep tensed up voice) (sigh) thik hai, hum Hana ke saath ek shuruaat karenge.. Parantu jabtak aap purntah swasth nhi ho jati aap hamare saath rahengi, hamare ghar.. Aur bina kisi sawaal ke.. (Strictly)

He said just with the thought that this was only she will come with him to his home.. He didn't even thought about giving hana and relationship a chance..

HM; lekin hum kaise..

He pressed her lips with his first finger and gets close to her face getting up from chair.. She was a epitome of beauty, he can't get enough of staring her.. "Discussion khatam.. " He said huskily near her the same way..

They jerked apart when a loud shriek entered the room.. "Chhotuuuu.. " Their eyes moved in the direction..

To be continued.. (Target- 75+ voted)

Everything is clear.. But still tangled.. And who is this new character..?

Stay tuned for a last late update after this and then my exams will be over and you could get regular updates... Yohoooo..!! Tell me how was it..