Confessions

Let's continue,

Lightings!!!!

Red! Yellow! Blue!

All the shining lights were blinking again and again.. People dancing all madly and some drunk..

And among these was someone sitting beside at the bar counter all silent busy observing everything.. This someone was anubhav, look changed a bit.. He was wearing a black jacket over a pink tee and torn grey jeans.. Hairs also done a little different from his original ones..

On the dance floor was a girl dancing all drunk and wearing a short red dress, matte in texture  and deep cut between the halter neck.. Her dimples were appearing on all chances whenever she smiled.. Suddenly, a guy pulled her towards himself grabbing her arms..

As they faced each other, the girl was hana and the guy was anubhav.. She smiled intoxicatedly at him and wrapped hands around his neck.. She said in a obvious tone.."Nhi raha ja raha na mere bina" She chuckled delicately and nuzzled her face in his neck.. Anubhav closed his eyes disgustingly and preparing himself also held her waist.. "Kitna miss kar rahe hai hum tumhe anu.. Ss.. You are irresistible my love.. " She hissed sensually and started swaying on the tunes..

Anubhav now used his agent skills and said huskily in her ear.. "Hamesha ghar aati thi aap peekar, aaj hamare saath nhi piyengi..?" He backed his face and looked at her smirking face with same expression.. "Nhi hai na woh haseena hum jaisi.. Aa hi gaye na mere pass.. " She gave a wicked look and pulled him to bar counter.. "We will have the most intoxicating drink.. " She said and sat on his lap on the bar chair.. "Itna nasha hona chahiye ki ek dusre ke alawa hume kuch aur yaad na rahe.. " She started gliding her fingers on his face..

He was feigning a smile but deep inside was very disgusted by her words.. How can a girl be so disgusting.. Anubhav also responded to not get her doubtful and raised his hand to slide her hair from her shoulder exposing her only strap covered shoulder and deep neck valley.. "To humari pasand ka order kar den hum hana.." He said and gestured bartender for two scotch glass.. "As you wish hubby.. " She said and gulped the drink..

Anubhav made her seated on another chair and gave her a drink.. He was engaged in his same drink but gave him one more..

After nearly an hour,
She was almost falling from her chair completely intoxicated.. "Anuu.." She grabbed him and he supported her to let her stand.. "Ghar chalte hai hana.. Haan.." Anubhav said and pulled her to car.. He made her seated on the passenger seat and caged her with seatbelt.. When he came to tie her seatbelt, she gave a kiss on her cheek and then some kisses on his neck too.. He was so frustrated that he just pushed gate hardly coming out and sat on the driving seat..

They drove back to their apartment..

At anubhav's apartment
He opened his home's door and pulled hana inside.. He made her lay down on sofa and called someone.. "Aa jaiye haseena, rohaan ko bhi saath laaiyega.. " He said and hung up the call..

"Anuu" Hana sat straight calling him and hugged him tightly from waist as he was standing next to sofa.. She raised herself slowly while removing his jacket but stumbled in anubhav's arms again.. He held her to prevent her from falling and they were unknowingly so close.. "Sirr.. " He turned to a low voice, haseena was standing there with rohaan..

Haseena's eyes were fixed on them.. She can't see this anymore.. She turned and wiped her tears taking a deep breath.. Rohaan gave anubhav a look and came forward to detach Hana and push her on sofa.. "Tumm.. " Hana laughed out loud.. Rohaan indicated them to turn the recorder on.. Haseena immediately turned back and sat beside Hana.. "Ro tu video mai aaya to sab tujhpe sawaal kar sakte hai, ya court mai koi dikkat ho jaaye.. Aap dono record kijiye, hum ugalwate hai is rakshasni ki kaali kartuten.. " She said and angrily shook Hana straightening her and she shrieked loudly at the sudden impact of haseena..