remember pt 2

her pov:

sam. sam what? i definitely don't know anyone that could help. i was stupid enough to go to the pub on my own. was he alone? surely he wouldn't be as stupid as me going alone..

his pov:

i feel so stupid going alone. one of the boys probably could have remembered. did she go alone? i don't think she did. i think i remember people standing with her... was it her? i cant remember. oh god.

all they wanted to do was just to see each other for one last time. they wanted to hear each other's voices. just to make sure that the other person was actually real, and not just some figment of their imagination.

and that is exactly why they both left their house at the same time to go and find each other. they didn't have a plan, they both just walked. both keeping an eye out, as if they would magically be around the corner.

unfortunately for her, she never seems to look where she is going, so she constantly bumps into everything and everyone. a load of "oops!" and "sorry!" were blurted from her mouth every other second, and she got a bit embarrassed when she realised she said sorry out loud to a bin.

him, on the other hand, was the complete opposite. so when he saw this random girl walking backwards and almost crashing into him, he managed to move out of the way just in time. he looked back to see what this peculiar human was doing walking backwards through the street, and he stopped.

she stopped. was it? no, it couldn't be? was it??

was it? he thought. it couldn't be?

"are you...." she stuttered.

"are you?" he mumbled.

the two were confused. didn't know what to say. it was if.... well... if was if they had just met someone they dreamt of.

"are you.. sam?"

"yeah.... how do you know my name?"

he was confused. he didn't remember telling her his name.

"i.. i don't know. i sort of just went through the whole alphabet and said each letter out loud" she chuckled.

he couldn't believe what he was hearing. that was the exact thing he did, not even less than 2 hours ago.

"that's what i did.... but i didn't get anywhere. i don't even know if you told me your name." he scratched behind his ear, awkwardly.

she smiled.

"well... im noah, it's awesome to meet you again."

he smiled back. noah. such a pretty name, he thought.

the pair walked around the streets, talking as if they had known each other for months. they were happy. they had found each other.

they were going to remember each other forever.