caught

nobody was supposed to find out. it was supposed to be mine and sam's dirty little secret. that was until one very day when a certain mr joe atkinson caught us making out backstage before a gig.

"i KNEW it!"

we froze. shit. this wasn't supposed to happen. not one of us said a word. sam and i were inches away from each other's face, not wanting to move any further away.

"so, how long has this been going on for then?"

i could almost see his smirk. every so often he would let out a little giggle, whilst me and sam were staring at each other wishing this would have never happened.

"a few months" sam breathed.

i clenched my eyes shut. why would he tell him?

"a couple months?" he sounded shocked. "huh, i thought it was longer than that"

i seriously wanted to hit him.

"joe, you have to promise us you won't tell anyone."

sam had moved from his position, and was walking over to where joe had been enjoying the show.

"and what if i don't?" he smirked.

i really am going to hit him.

sam stared at him, and joe threw his hands up in defence.

"ok, ok fine!" he chuckled. "i won't tell a soul."

i rolled my eyes. he's going to tell tom, who will then tell johnny, who will then tell drew, who will then tell dean, who will then tell the whole world.

fantastic. absolutely fantastic.

later on that night after the gig, i walked into sam's dressing room with joe, lecturing him that if he was to tell anybody, i would hit him multiple times around the face.

we walked in, and the whole room went quiet. i looked at sam, and he looked at joe like he was about to do something pretty bad to him.

surely he didn't....

"why has everyone gone so quiet?" i questioned, praying joe hadn't told them.

"i don't know, you tell us!" dean chuckled.

i turned slowly toward joe, who was trying ever so hard not to laugh.

"you fucking dick!"

joe ran screaming out of the dressing room and i chased him.

i finally got to hit him.