request 3.

(this imagine is for playgods !! i hope u enjoy :D)

-
tw: smut (kinda)

me and sam were lying in his room, all cuddled up and watching a film. we were having a movie marathon, as we had nothing else better to do . half way though watching our second film, sam started to move his hand from my waist up to my chin. he began to stroke it with his thumb and he slowly tilted my head towards him.
"you're so gorgeous ya know emma"
i began to blush before he slowly started to lean in until our lips met. his lips were that soft and delicate, i could do this all day. we started to get more intense, and i sat on his lap without removing our lips. his began to kiss my neck and sucking on it, which would leave a few hickeys there, but i didn't mind. his lips found its way back up to mine and he started twisting his fingers through my hair, and he pulled.
after about five minutes of making out, we heard the bedroom door open and we flung off of each other.
"sorry was a interrupting something" dean laughed.
we both looked at him and he came and sat down in between us and put his arm round us and started to watch the film.
he didn't move at all that night, which interrupted mine and sams plans quite a lot.

-
this was so bad im sorry kajdjdjdk i cant do smut