perfect

it was 5pm on a saturday afternoon. it was raining as usual, but this rain wasn't the bad rain that everyone hates. it was the calm rain, the one that makes everyone feel relaxed. it wasn't loud, and it wasn't quiet. every so often you heard it fall against the window, but other than that, it was quiet. quiet and relaxing. it was warm, too. it felt like summer and winter had been combined into one, to make the perfect combination of the weather.

me and sam were sat in the living room watching tv and eating food. this was usually our routine every saturday. just, eating and watching movies. it was perfect. it was perfect because of sam. he's the one that made it feel like it does.

"i love doing this y/n" sam said. i looked at him and smiled. knowing that he loves doing this brings me that sense of relief.

"me too, this really beats anything else we ever do" i reply.

"well, not everything" i look at him confused for a moment, before realising what he meant. i ended up laughing that much that i ended up choking.
even the little moments with sam makes me happy. he is truly perfect. i could not ask for anything better.

"y/n?" sam asked. "mhm?" i looked up at him and he smiled.

"you're perfect"