request 6.

(this chapter is an imagine based on the song true lovers by holy holy!! highly recommend you listen to it if you haven't already! thank you @lemonworld for the request :D)

-

true lovers. that's what sam and i are. i know it makes no sense, but that's what we're are. we both have completely different lives, but we were made for each other. from different timezones, and completely different atmospheres, fate just seemed to bring us together. it all happened so fast. both of our lives managed to combine to make one. as cringy as it sounds, he couldn't look away. the fact i was completely different from him caught his attention instantly, and it caught mine too. it really just proves that no matter what your differences are, love never gets in the way. and we managed to prove that. if anyone saw us out in public, they wouldn't be able to see a difference, but deep down, we both knew that that we were. before i met sam, i never left the house. i wouldn't go anywhere unless i was forced to. that was until i saw him out the window. it may sound like your typical fairy tale, but it's how it happened. fate or not, it felt right. and when he saw me, i knew it was meant to be. i just knew, that we infact, were true lovers.

-

HELLO so i know this was very different to what i've done before but i kinda like the concept behind it!! and i know that it was a v small chapter but since i haven't wrote for a while that's all i could manage haha! anyway i hope you all enjoyed <3