i promise

"i'm going to see you soon, ok? i miss you so much."

sam has been on tour for two weeks. that's two whole weeks without seeing the love of my life. this has genuinely been the longest time that i've gone without seeing him, and it is rough.

two weeks may not seem like a long time, but for two people who saw each other every day, it fucking sucks. it sucks not seeing the person that keeps you sane 24/7.

"i miss you so much sam"

we were going to see each other soon. we called each other every single night since he had left, and he told me all about his shows. it made me feel so happy listening to him talk about what makes him happy.

"when i get back, i'm going to stay with you forever, im never going to leave you"

"you promise?"

"i promise"

and he did. he kept his promise. as soon as he got back from his tour, he never left my side. no matter how annoyed we must have made everyone, he still never left.

that was, until he did leave. he left. he left me. he promised he would never, ever leave me. why did he leave me you ask? because i was "getting in the way" what??? what does that even mean...

if he wanted me to leave him alone for a bit, he could've asked... he didn't have to just go and dump me like that. he promised.

who cares. who even cares? i can do so much better without him, right? what is they say? "there's plenty of fish in the sea?"

i'll find someone. i don't need him. but god, do i miss him. i shouldn't, i know. but i do. i cant fucking help it. i cant get around the fact he fucking promised. he promised. nobody breaks a promise.