request 4.

(this imagine is for @wonderlandtayl0r ! i hope u enjoy :D)

-
"sie! are you ready yet?" my boyfriend sam shouted. we were currently on holiday in spain,  as sam just finished his tour.
"coming!" i called back.
i jogged down the villa stairs and made my way into the living room where sam waited for me.
"so where we going" i asked him.
"a thought we could go oot for a nice lovely meal" he smiled whilst grabbing my waist.
"ooo sounds nice" i giggled.
he pulled me in and softly pressed his lips onto mine. even after this many kisses we've shared, i still get that tingly sensation every time.
"right come on we're gonny be late" he laughed.
we walked out the villa and walked into the town hand in hand. whilst walking past many citizens and tourists, it added to the incredible atmosphere. the sun was setting and it was still very warm. the palm trees were flowing backwards and forwards in time with our every steps.
once we arrived to the restaurant, we were automatically greeted by a waiter. he smiled at us and motioned us towards our seat.
when i sat down, i instantly picked up the menu and spotted what i would like.
i ordered a medium margarita pizza with a side of fries, and sam ordered the same.

—•—
after our meal, we both tipped the waiter and locked hands again whilst walking towards the beach. the noise of children playing on the beach rang through my ears, which then met with the sound of the crashing waves. as the sand was slowly starting to go into my shoes, we reached a bench which we then sat on. as soon as i brushed the sand out of my shoe, i leant my head onto sams shoulder. he started to brush his fingers through my hair, which suddenly made me feel sleepy. he soon noticed this and jolted me upwards.
"ya not gan sleep now are ya?" he laughed.
i sat up straight and joined in with his laughter.
we watched the sun go down once again before standing up to go for another walk.
we ended up getting lost, which was somewhat of a daily routine for us.
"where are we?" i laughed.
"honestly, sie, a have no idea" he laughed back.
we tried to pull up google maps but we ended up having no signal, so we tried to walk back the way we came.
we then found ourselves on a ledge which overlooks the sea. not gonna lie, it was very pretty. the moon was just about to come up, and the sound of children suddenly washed away. i turned back towards sam who had the biggest grin on his face.
"it's beautiful isn't it" he said.
i nodded in agreement as he then put his arms around me.
we stayed like this for five minutes before he pulled away. i looked back in confusion and i saw him clearing his throat.
"sie, look a have to tell ya something"
i looked at him strangely before he started talking again.
"okay, so you're the most amazing person in this world. ya make me so so happy, and a honestly couldn't ask for anyone else. am so thankful that you're in my life, and a wouldn't ask for anyone else. you bright up every single day that we're together, and a cant wait to spend the rest of our lives together. so that's why i'm asking, sie.."
he began to get down on one knee before revealing a small box.
"will you marry me?"
my eyes suddenly began to fill with tears and i became speechless.
"o-oh my god yes!!" i smiled like an idiot for what seemed like hours, but was really a few seconds.
sam smiled in relief before placing the ring on my finger. he hugged me and that's when it hit me.
i'm going to be spending the rest of my life with the person that i have been in love with for so long.