the gig

(this imagine is based on my story im writing atm called "forever" ! i would appreciate if you could go check it out x)
-
tonight's the night. tonight is the night that i go and see sam fender. i guess you could say he's my celebrity crush. there's something about him that i cant describe, he's just perfect. ive never met him or seen him in person, but he's perfect. everything from his accent to his appearance, this guy knows how to make a girl feel things.
me and my friend are going to see him in manchester, not too far from where i live. it's a pretty small venue then usual, but the less people the better.
once we arrived in the arena, we ran as fast as we could to the barrier. thankfully, not a lot of people were there, and we were able to run faster then the other fans hoping to get the center. the floor started to fill up with many people, but thankfully nobody was pushing and shoving us.
when sam came on stage after the support act, i screamed. very loud. too loud, that i think the whole of the arena looked at me funny, but who cares. i was excited. the first song he played was poundshop kardashians, my favourite. i screamed along to the lyrics, and when "masturbate to their sex tapes" came up, i screamed that a bit too loud.
this then made sam look up and laugh in his lyrics, which made me die. just the way he laughs made everything perfect.
(timeskip)
at the end of the gig, me and my friend ran out of the arena to the back entrance where sam would hopefully come out and meet us. once we got there, there wasn't as many fans as i thought there would be. we stood right by the door, but not to close as people would think we were stalkers.
we then saw the door open, and out came his band. we spoke to them for a while, and i found joe and dean the funniest. sam then shortly followed, and as soon as i saw his face in person, i started to cry. i don't know why, but i just did. tears started to flow down my fast extremely quickly. sam noticed this straight away and ran over to me and hugged me.
"aw don't cry pet it's okay" he said.
'pet'. when he said that i cried even more. he giggled at this slightly and pulled away. we spoke to the rest of his fans before coming back to me and we spoke again.
"sorry, a didn't catch ya name"
"y/n" i said.
"well it's nice to meet ya" he laughed.
we spoke for about half an hour before he was made to leave.
"hey, if ya wanna speak again, message me on instagram and a'll reply" he laughed.
i nodded and we both waved to each other. that's when the forgotten tears started to flow back again. this time the tears were slower, as if i was running out of tears. the salty taste suddenly hit my mouth whilst i managed to wipe them away.
i turned to my friend, and she looked at me like i'd killed someone. i just laughed, and walked away. i can now confirm once again that sam fender is perfect.