request 5.

(this imagine is for @-ABEILLE  ! i hope u enjoy :D)

-

"w..what do you mean we're through?"
me and my boyfriend sam were sat backstage crying our eyes out.
"ellie.. am sorry but we're through. everything is too much for me at the minute a can't do this"
"but sam, you said we'd be together for ever. you promised." i began to raise my voice which made sam jolt back a little.
"that was just a stupid school promise ellie! we were 15 for god's sake! a thought you were more mature than that."
that hit me.
the fact he only thought it of a "school promise" really hit me.
we've been together for as long as i remember, and the fact that we've never argued this bad before hurts.
"seriously sam? after all this time we've been together you think of it like that?" my voice began to get even louder and tears were flooding down my cheeks. the salt of the water drops hit my tongue instantly which made my eyes water even more.
sam rolled his eyes and wiped his tears with the sleeves of his hoodie and then he turned his back to me before beginning to walk out.
"where are you going?" i shouted.
"to perform to my fans" he snapped.
this instantly made me shut up. i know that sams fans mean the whole world to him and us standing here shouting is preventing him from doing that.
he looked back round hoping for me to say something but i didn't. this then made him roll his eyes again and make his way to the stage.
i fell back onto the sofa and burst into tears.
i've lost him. the only person who i really cared about, is gone.
-
after the show i heard everyone make there ways downstairs, and i was still in the same spot as i was after sam left.
the first person to see me was joe, and he ran straight away to me.
"ellie, what's wrong?"
i explained everything to him and he just hugged me.
"everything's going to be okay, a promise ellie"
i hugged him back and sam walked in. i spotted him and i saw that he had tears in his eyes. we've broken each other. we had been together for so long, and now it's over. all them years of fun, wasted. all forgotten about. because of a stupid argument. i'm never going to get him back. no matter how hard i try.