request 1.

(this imagine is a request from FOREVERLANDO ! i hope u enjoy it :D)

-
"niamh come on we're gonny be late!" dean said.
my bestfriend is called dean thompson, and he plays the guitar for sam fender. ive known him ever since we were kids, and we connected almost instantly, and we've been inseparable ever since.
he recently invited me to go on tour with him and that's where i got to meet sam. sam is insanely talented, and overall amazing. i also can't forget to mention how good looking he is. like wow.
when i go on tour with all the lads, i normally work on the merch stands, and some people recognise me from all the insta stories, but i don't mind. if im not working on the stands, then i'm backstage. i normally just sit and since it's right under the stage, i can hear everything.
as soon as the show finished i sat backstage and i heard all the boys come down.
"oii oiiii" i heard a voice shout. it sounded like dean.
"you alreet niamh?" sam said. i smiled at him and nodded. he smiled back which made his dimples crease. god i love this man.
"niamh, a need to tell you something" dean grinned from ear to ear and i looked at him confused.
i got up and we left the room.
"yeah?" i asked him.
"okay, don't get excited, but sam is like madly in love with ya" he grinned.
"what? really?" i ask him. i start to grin.
"aye, he told me"
i looked at him shocked. i couldnt believe it. i mean, me? out of all the girls in this country, me? 
"don't say a told you though" he added.
i nodded and walked back into the room and everyone looked at us.
"what did he say like?" sam asked me.
"oh nothing" i smiled.
he nodded suspiciously and me and dean giggled. i sat down on the sofa in between joe and sam and went on my phone. i scrolled through instagram and saw that sam had posted about the show he just did. i liked at him and i heard him whisper under his breath
"thank you" he giggled quietly. i looked at him and shook my head whilst laughing.
he's so cute. the fact he's "in love" with me is making me me question it even more. is dean just messing with me? or does he?
i quickly flicked through all the stories and stopping on deans one where he filmed sam looking on my phone and whispering "thank you". the video is captioned with "will they ever get a room".
me and sam both looked up at dean at the same time without realising and we both laughed.
dean mouthed to me "i told you" and i blushed.
not gonna lie, sam would be the perfect boyfriend. he's cute, tall, and he gives THE BEST hugs. he gives them sort of hugs where you can just sink into them and forget everything. it feels like heaven.
"oh uh, niamh can a talk to you outside" sam said quietly.
i nodded at him and got off the sofa and followed him outside.
"okay, this might be really random but a like you. like really like you. and a know this is a random time to say this because a always waffle on when saying things like this but-
"sam, sam stop."
he scratched the back of his neck and looked at the floor.
"a like you too, and have done for quite a while" i laughed. he slowly titled his head up and looked shocked.
"really?" he grinned.
i nodded and he smiled.
"so.. uh d'ya wanna be ma girlfriend?" he asked.
he's so cute.
"of course" i smiled at him and he pulled me in for a hug. this was my favourite hug he's ever given me. he's seemed to make them nicer since the last time.
we walked back into the room and instantly dean shouted.
"what happened?"
"oh, nothing" i smiled.
looks like we're going to be keeping this a secret for a while. and it's going to be fun.

-
hello ! so that was my first request!! if you liked it the pls reply if you want me to make one for you!! :D