12

It is said that all things in the universe started from a burst of energy. This phenomenon now known as the "Big Bang" kick started what is known to all. Compact power after nothingness forever expanding.
"It's time for the Big Bang." Omnia whispered loud enough for y/n to hear. Her smile grew wickedly as she readied herself. Omnia felt a wave of giddiness seeing the other guardian lie helplessly, she bent down cupping Y/n's face. Her nails dug into y/n's skin.
Y/n struggling to keep conscience battled the urge to close her eyes. The struggle only made it worse. Her vision was already getting blurry. Tears were welling up in her eyes from the pain she felt. She saw something blurry above her head. Panic was the next feeling she felt in that moment.
"Don't-" were her last words before she received the last hit from her opposite. The sound echoed in the room as sheer laughter escaped from Omnia's lips. She had won. Omnia let go of Y/n.

"I finally have it! Her soul!" Omnia ripped the guardian's life essence from her chest. She felt powerful and fulfilled. " The flower." Omnia took a moment to mess with the flower's petals, "The destruction of my creations is no more! It's in my hands. I control everything"

Y/n lay helpless on the flooring of her garden. It wasn't as magnificent as it once was. Petals surrounded the area and leaves were torn and tattered. Nightmare appeared in Omnia's view as she was gushing over the other guardian's soul. He was truly heartbroken.

"Omnia this wasn't supposed to happen." Nightmare growled in a lowly voice.

The mad guardian took a sharp turn. A sneer appeared on her face.
"Ugh, what are you doing you stupid bone head." She eyed him, "You think that you're gonna be able to save your precious y/n? Haha! It's so funny how you can't even tell each other how much you guys 'love' each other."

The skeleton rolled his non-existent eyes and sighed, "I think you forgot that this is my house."

"It's your brother's house-"she butted in.

"Not important" A single glare was sent to her.

"Well I don't care I'm about to become all powerful" Omnia tapped her heels expectantly holding y/n's life in her hands.

If only manifesting tentacles was easy. It was at times like this where Nightmare remembered he was kind of pathetic when he wasn't in his evil form. He hadn't been practicing his magic and didn't want to get power from the negative feelings of the multiverse in fear of what might happen. No one was going to help him in a fight where balance was at stake.

But he had no choice. He couldn't just leave her in power. Who knows what her power hungry mind would do after she absorbed Y/n's soul. The Universe's fate was in his hands. Although she feared the worst he used the universes negativity to power himself.

"Oh, so you're ready to fight Nighty?" Omnia jeered.

"Just watch Omnia." he felt determined, "I will strike you down."

"Alright, Nightmare, let's see if you can challenge the epitome of everything." still holding the flower in hand she used her power to shoot magic towards Nightmare. With every shot he dodge one barely grazing his hand. It hurt like a bitch.

He summoned a weapon using his powers. A bow. "Well this is better than nothing" he said, shooting arrows made from negative feelings toward Omnia. It was like a dance. One that felt never ending. She was unscathed from his attacks. And he was getting tired. He had to think of something, anything quickly before she overpowered him.

He realized something. Only nothing can overpower something. It was why she was here in the first place. He had to get his hands on the flower and absorb the ower and beat Omnia. It was the only way. He had to find a way to get closer.

"Oh Nightmare, are you getting tired?" Omnia smirked. She went closer, " I knew you couldn't do it. Why would a mere skeleton beat a GOD?"

"You're right." Nightmare said defeatedly. "I can't beat you"

"Oh so you realized your place in this world?" Omnia smiled. She moved closer. Nightmare felt his soul skip a beat. She circled around him like prey coming to a stop when she was face to face. "Let me make this easy for you, Nightmare."

Omnia's hand was glowing with a black aura but the other had the key. He deliberately went closer only to grab the flower.

"But now I can." He smirked, consuming the flower. He felt absolutely nothing. But the changes were visible. He was not the same.

"OH YOU ABSOULUTE FUCKER. YOU RUINED SHIT FOR ME." Omnia screeched.

"I know I did, now die Omnia." Nightmare blankly said. "VOID! Take her to oblivion." White magic surrounded him and he felt unstoppable.

"You'll pay for this Nightmare-"

"It's already too late. You're dead." he shot the beam at her. The last thing that he heard was white noise and a blood curdling scream.

He looked around seeing a lone flower floating with no vessel. He turned back to find y/n. Tears formed seeing her in the state that she was. He ran to her.
"Y/n! Y/n! I did it. She's gone." he yelled, scrambling to hold her body. Blood stained his hands and the surface she was on. It was warm.

He panicked, realizing he needed to heal her. "Y/n hold on please. I'll give you your soul, and I'll heal you, I just need you to hold on." He was hyperventilating. "I just need you. Please."

He cried out for help. No one answered. He cried for help again. But nobody-

"NIGHTmARe!" he heard Dream's voice. He calmed down slightly. He can help. Dream, Ink and Blue are coming and Y/n will be okay.

-
Sooo, It has been a year. And so much has happened. I'm going to be that fan fic author and just say the crazy stuff. I just finished my senior year and now heading to college. The last time I touched this book was my junior year. It's funny how time flies.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter to those that are reading this.
I don't know when the next one will happen but it will eventually.

Have a sad snippet of what was in my drafts for months while trying to think of an ending for this fic.:

nightmare got his gun and shot up Omnia. She really stood no chance.
"Bitch wtf" Omnia cried blood seeping out of her wound
"You deserved it fuckker " nightmare cocked his gun "run bitch!"
And she ran. But not faster than his bullet.