9

Ink appeared next to Y/n. He looked at what was going on.

Dream and Nightmare fighting.

His eyes peered over to where y/n was. They changed in surprise.
"Y/n... What are you doing on the floor? You're supposed to be helping Dream." Ink asked.
Seeing as she didn't answer he realized what ws going on.

"Ah. Yeah i should probably help her." He sat down and poured a grewn liquid on her. Green magic bounced and wisped around Y/n before being absorbed.

Ink got up and waited for her to get up. After a few seconds however he got bored and went to help Dream.
"Hey Dream. I'm gonna leave Y/n on the floor." Ink called out.

"Yeah sure go ahead." Dream said focused on what was going on. It was only a few seconds before he really thought about it. "Wait no. "

Nightmare looked at Ink and his brother in a disapointed manner. Using the confusion to his advantage he captured Dream and Ink.

"Ew. Its all gooey." Ink groaned in digust.

Nightmare only tightened his grip on the skeletons.

A sound a pain came from both them.

"Nightmare. Please stop." Dream begged.

"Not a chance. I finally have you at a point where you can't escape. " Nightmare jeered. "Now where the hell are my fucking guys at."

-

Blue sat on the ground next to Horror and Dust.

"Dream sure is taking a while. So you think he's okay?" Blue asked thevtied up skeletons.

They said nothing.

"I should probably check up on them." Blue went off to look for the others to ask what was taking so long.

Once he was at a far enough distance the two moved taking damage from the blue magic.

They ignore the pain as pressed on. Find the others.

Walking into a destroyed building they found Error lyingvon the ground with chains surrounding him.

"Woah. Error what happened to you?." Dust asked trying not to laugh.

"Not another word or ill give you the most painful death you'll have ever experienced." Error spat.

"Heh." Horror responded nonchalantly. "Hey Dusty. You know what to do."

Dust summoned bones to break the purple chains surrounding Error.
Once the deed was done they heard Killer whistling.

Following the sound they found Killer and the other star sans, blue in his arms.

"We gotta get Nightmare." Dust said.

"He's in the room down the hall. " Killer replied.

The skeletons scurried into the room where Nightmare was waiting for them. The reatbof the bad sanses stared at him as he held the other star sanses using his tentacles.

"Wow we actually got all of them." Error remarked.

"Well almost since the girls is still on the floor." Dust added on.

Nightmare grabbed Y/n. Though he made sure to do it carefully.

"Now we got all of them." He spoke.

"Can we leave?" Error asked.

Nightmare sighed and teleport the bad sanses along with the unconscious star sanses to the mansion where they reside.
While the others rans off to thier rooms, the lounge or the kitchen, killer and Nightmare went to the dungeons.
They put each of them in a seperate cells.

"Killer destroy the brush." Nightmare demanded.

"Alright boss." Killer said grabbing the giant paint brush and walking off. "Jeez that heavy."

Nightmare watched as he disapeared from vision. He turned only to hear a sound come from one of the cells. Nightmare was confused and went to inspect the cell out of curiosity.

As he walked he saw that one of them had awoken. Once they saw him they wanted to scream. But nothing came out.

Y/n's eyes had a look of panick. She didn't wany to get hurt. Not more than she was. It was wierd because she couldn't feel pain.

She tried to speak but no words came out. She looked at herself and saw that she was healed. A sigh of relief left her mouth. This lasted for a second before hearing a cough.

Fear washed over her as she eyed Nightmare.

He looked unamused. "Welcome, Y/n
L/n to your new home. You have many luxuries here like the floor as your bed." Nightmare said blankly.

"Where are the others?" Y/n finally mangaged to say.

Nightmare's pupil shrunk." They are in thier cells."

"Wait. They're here too." Y/n repeated

"Yes that's exactly what I said." Nightmare commented. "Your lunch will be arriving a few hours from now. Find something to do. And don't try to escape."

Y/n looked at him confused.

"I'll answer that before you try to speak." He paused before giving a menacing look. "Don't try to escape. Because you won't and you can't. "

After saying those words nightmare walked away up the flight of stairs.

Y/n sat on the floor unknowing what to do. She hummed a tune and layed on the ground for a few minutes vefore getting bored and throwing pebbles at the wall. Hours passed and soon everything she could possibly think of was boring her. The only option left was to sleep and that wasnt very appealing to her so she sat around and did nothing.

The sound of water dripping and scratching noises was all she heard.
It was eerie much like nany thingvin the cell.

She sighed and sat by the wall. She thought of all the good times they had together.

"Hey Nighty, bet you won't be able to find me." Y/n challenged.

A smile. Spread on Nightmare's face as he nodded."I'll count. Let's see how long it takes."

Y/n beamed and ran off tobthe best place she could think of. The secret compartment in her room.
Y/n made sure she was quiet as possible while waiting to be found. A few minutes passed and a creak was heard.
Footsteps following shortly after.

"Oh i wonder where she could be." Nightmare said loudly.

Y/n giggled a bit before clasping her mouth.

The dark little compartment soon turned bright as Nightmare opened it.

"Hi Night night ." y/n bashfully said.

"Found you." Nightmare sniled.

"You havent won til youve gotten me." Y/n blew a raspberry before running off.

The memory was sweet. Times like those were rare. And she missed it dearly.

Looking at the ceiling a thought crossed her mind. She spoke aloud ,"Does Nightmare miss those times?"

It didn't take too long before darkness took over her vision as she drifted off to sleep.