11

Error had a blank stare on his face before it shifted into one of amusement."That blob of negativity had friends."

Y/n was taken a bit back . " Nightmare had Dream and I." She reponded hotly. "Y'know he wasn't always like this. "

Error looked at Y/n quizically.

"I really miss him." Y/n admitted.

The atmosphere in the cell was dark. Error was visibly uncomfortable.
The aura was so heavy. It was like a black hole.

Strong emotions come with a shift in the aura afterall.  It was intoxicating. He moved and watched the poor soul be consumed by its own feelings.

"Hey. There's no need to get emotional" Error tried to sympathize.

Y/n solemnly looked up. Her eyes looked a bit watery from thinking about the past.

"How about I do you a favor." Error offered.

Y/n shook her head asking him to elaborate.

"I'll try to get Nightmare to talk to you.." Error suggested trailing off toward the end.

Y/n's mood brightened a bit. "You'll really do that?" She asked.

"Yes." Error responded.

"Thank you so much!" y/n babbled. She was full of hope.

Error left the dungeons with a few answers and more questions. He had promised something to someone only for a minor interest in what Nightmare was hiding.

Now he just had to think about he will acomplish that.

By the time he did think of a plan a week had passed.  In the span of that week he had gotten to know Y/n better. She was an interesting piece of work to say the least. The whole guardian of all things nothing was something he needed to get used to.

It was like another Nightmare. Though atleast he could stand Y/n.

"It was an interesting day.  After that day I made sure I always had honey."
Y/n chattered.

"Yeah. That's funny and all but I have a plan to seal the deal." Error interrupted.

"Oh yeah right. Whats the plan." Y/n apologized blushing in embarrassment.

"It is very simple. I threaten him." Error blankly stated.

"What. No." Y/n shouted.

"Just joking. I'll say that you're dying of asgore knows what. I'll pretend like I heard those idiots talking about it." Error reinstated.

"Oh..." Y/n mumbled. "Are you sure there isn't another way?"

"It took me a week to think of this. Take it or leave it." Error pressed,  staring at y/n awaiting a response.

"Fine. I'll do the plan." Y/n reluntacly agreed. It as simple afterall.  She didn't have to do anything.

-

Error was having a dilemma. That being not being able to find Nightmare.

"Where in the fuck is that stupid octopus." Error thought out loud.
He felt a dark presense. That was the sign that Nightmare was there.

Error slowly turned around to see a scowling Nightmare.

".. What the hell do you want." Nightmare tartly spoke.

"Oh great. That's one less thing I have to do." Error paused. "I heard one of those idiots talk aboutvone of the prisoners in the dungeons."

Nightmare was intrigued on what the hobo dressed skeleton wanted to say.

" You see. One of them hasn't been eating much in the past few days. " Error added. "Hearing into more of the conversation I found out it was that girl you won't tell me much about. "

Error saw a flash of worry turn into anger as Nightmare stormed off into the direction of the dungeons.

"I would be a great actor." Error commented before getting himself a snack

-

Nightmare was filled with fury.  The castle reflected this having more of a red tint to it.
The cell in which y/n was present in was normal.
"Error better not be screwing around." Nightmare hissed.

Y/n felt Nightmare's presense and came put off the shadows.

For a moment y/n believed that something bad was going to happen. But it never came.

"Before you go yell at Error for lying.  I want to let you know that it was my idea." Y/n admitted. "I just wanted to talk. Y'know... Like we used to."

"Ha ha that's rich. I don't care." Nightmare spat.

"Well its obvious you do. Because if you didn't you wouldn't be here Nighty." Y/n spat back.

The nickname brought back memories to Nightmare.

-

"Nighty. Let me tell you secret." Y/n looked from side to side. "But you can't tell anyone."

"I promise I won't tell anyone." Nightmare announced holding out his pinky to preform a pinky promise.

"Pinky promise." Y/n questioned cocking her head to the side.

"Pinky promise." Nightmare affirmed.
"So what's the secret?"

"You gotta come closer Nighty." Y/n giggled.

"Oh okay" Nightmare did as he was told.

"The secret is this." Y/n said before giving Nightmare a kiss on the cheek.

Nightmare's face exploded into shades of purple and violet as Y/n laughed at the reaction.
-

"Nightmare?" Y/n asked as Nightmare came back into reality. "Nightmare are you okay?"

"Yes." He quickly responded.

"So are we gonna talk or are you gonna zone out again." Y/n asked.

"We'll talk." Nightmare agreed.

"Really? When?" Y/n inquired happy that Nightmare agreed.

"Still undecided on that part." Nightmare commented.

"Well there's no need to rush it..." A silence filled in the room before Y/n continued. "But how about sunset tommorow?" She suggested.

Nightmare nodded his head before leaving.

The time in between sunset and their last conversation was filled with anxiety and pain.

The anxiety came from Y/n as she did not know what to expect while the pain came from Nightmare as the feeling he felt were painful.

The time came and Nightmare had let Y/n out of her cell to a more scenic place. Flora surrounded the area. A small pond and a bench were placed in the middle of it. The cherry on top was the brilliant colors of red, Orange, yellows and purples in the sky.

"This is nice." Y/n whispered twiddling her thumbs.

"This is my favorite place to be." Nightmare spoke. " It gets better in the night but this is just as good. "

The calmness of the mood settled as they watched the sun set before discussing what they came for.

"I have questions. But I just want the answer to one. Why?" Y/n said staring intently at the skelton.