**important? notice??**

Hello ^^

It's been a while, hasn't it? ;P

I'm not sure how many of you still read this rather pitiful attempt of a Naruto fanfic of mine, and this is actually a thought I've been playing around with for a few months now-

While I don't think I'll be finishing or continuing this fic anymore (or at least, until i have enough motivation to plan an entire plot from naruto-shippuden-boruto), would any of you mind if I completely revamp the entire fic?

Y'know, as in—start from scratch with Akimi as a child? With some reasonable timeskips of course, to get a better grasp of our dear Akimi-chan and her history and relationships with others? More screen(?)-time with Shiroukami and Asudo (oh wow i miss these two)? Their backstory? This is an OC story with minor OCs in the background but their connection to Konoha is a jumbled mess since fetus author me has no clue what to do.

As you know, I started out wanting a simple reverse harem-ish and self-indulgent kind of Naruto fic and clearly my poor Akimi was a mary-sue at times, which is a disgrace as an author who values character development than anything else.

I've been rereading my favorite Naruto fanfics recently and even finding new gems that I absolutely adore, and after some time—I feel like I did this fic injustice. Obviously. Granted, I was literally 12 when I first wrote this, so my childishness is understandable, I didn't know much. But now I'm 17 now (when i wrote this note), soon to be 18, and of course I grew and wrote a few more different stories. And by few I mean 2. Officially, at least. And one has 100k words with less than 15 chapters, and the other has 500k.

Yeah. Uhh. Hmm. Reluctant flex?

Also I miss drawing Akimi and Naruto characters as a whole and yes I have improved my art skills a bit.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is—I wanna revamp the entire story, everything, and give you a better story of what I really wanted to write. Better grammar (of course lmao, i'm a total hog for descriptions and details), better paced, even more realistic bet, the harsh reality of living in a shinobi world (as it should be, duh), and more artworks from yours truly! :D

5 years ago, I was young and never thought of the bigger picture of what I could possibly do with fanfics, the mere idea of manipulating and weaving canon to my will until they're at my mercy. *evil cackling*

I may or may not have plunged into the world of angst, by the way. I think I can do a little worse than how much was used in this fic since I didn't know what angst was ;)

Again, let me repeat—I will not be continuing the story until from where I left off somewhere during the Chuunin Exams. But! And that's a hell of a but—I will be writing everything starting with Akimi as a child. What does that mean?

I might give you, dear Readers, more chapters and word count to fill in all the gaps up before she finally moves to Konoha and until the Chuunin Exams. And even then I'll add my own filler arcs because? What's so realistic with too many timeskips and only following scene-by-scene canon like a broken record with no experience in writing? I could've been writing about Team 7 dynamics, guys. Oh, canon is so in my mercy from now on. Why follow canon when you have the power to decide who lives and who dies? :)

And another but! Revamping the entire story also means unpublishing every single chapter because the whole plot will be rewritten. Yes, while I could separate this fic and make a new version—nahh, my perfectionist in me wants everything to be done correctly. I wanna give all the Naruto characters in this fic, especially Akimi, a better story. Something they all deserve. And of course, I'm only doing this for fun and personal indulgence. No clear update schedule whatsoever as a high school student with a ton of responsibilities and work. U g h.

This is quite a long notice and a big bomb to drop with no warning, but I genuinely wanna come back to Akimi and the series. That, and I actually retired a bit from writing since October of last year, so my hands are itching to write again. It's been—almost 6 months since I last wrote something? This is like, the perfect opportunity to test how much I really grew with writing.

Writing wasn't supposed to be my hobby other than drawing, but it's part of my life now and I wouldn't have it in any other way <3

Which also sucks ass but ok. o(-(

Oh and I won't hold back with any violence and language—realistically, it's the Naruto world, come on now. It's either kill or be killed so yes the rating will be upped. And no, little Akimi won't be allowed to swear because she's my baby and it's now valid since I'm actually way older than her now... Oh wow, she's literally a child than I am. She's not even 13 yet when she gets in Team 7 ahahahahahaha-

So! Without further ado!

Please comment on these two options if you guys want me to revamp the story. Do remember that it means unpublishing all chapters once I post the new prologue. So for that, I'll give it 28 days time (april 25) for voting and leaving the chapters here and readable until then. The title and summary will be changed as well to fit my standards—unless you want me to keep the title the same, up to you on that part ;)

And yes, the book cover will also be updated, too.

YES!!!
- revamp the story for a better and thorough written fic of Akimi's life in the Naruto world

NO!!!
- leave it untouched for nostalgia's sake and in a time where we were a little younger

That's all I have to say. I hope you're all having a great day and thank you so much for reading this little fic of mine :3

(doodle of chiairi akimi done by yours truly the author, pls don't steal or get punt to the sun SHANNAROOO!)

Saa! See you next time~ >:)