Ch20: Chuunin Exams-Written Exams

NARUTO

Akimi's POV///

When we all walked inside the room, I couldn't help but notice how many people were there as they turned their attention to us.

"W-what is this?!" Naruto stammered, looking at all the Genins in awe.

Sasuke glared and Sakura narrowed her eyes, "Guess we're not alone," She added in. All the Genins in the room were glaring at us like we're a piece of meat. I returned their glare ten-times worst that could rival Nii-san's, and an Uchiha's glare which made the majority of them to cower and look away from me. Some trying to challenge my glare but gave up in fear. I smirked.

"Akimi-chan! Sasuke-kun! Where have you been! I thought you weren't coming at all! I've missed those good looks of yours," Ino cooed as she jumped on both of me and Sasuke's back, making me press myself against him slightly. His facing bright red but hid it real good, silently happy this was happening.

But I didn't know.

Sakura glared, "Oi, Ino! Get off of Akimi-chan and Sasuke! Can't you see you're annoying them," Sakura stood tall as she placed both of her hands on her hips.

"Miss forehead, I'm surprised they let you in–" Ino stopped as she froze in fear from Sakura's new, intimidating glare.

Heh, I guess she got it from me. That's my cherry blossom!

Slowly, Ino got off and backed away slowly. I sighed and Sasuke frowned and cursed mentally.

"Hey it's you guys. Looks like we're not the only ones here too," Shikamaru's voice ringed out, looking at us lazily. I smiled happily at him and Choji.

"Nice to see you, Shika-kun, Choji!" They looked at me surprised and I noticed a blush on their cheeks. I tilted my head in confusion and they looked away embarrassed. I blinked, oblivious.

"I knew this was gonna be a drag with these troublesome exams," Shikamaru commented.

Naruto noticed Shikamaru, "Oh, it's the idiot trio."

Shikamaru's eye twitched, "Listen here pipsqueak–you know what, never mind. This is damn troublesome,"

"Well what do you know? It looks like the whole gang is back together again!" Kiba's familiar voice said. He looked in my direction and stalked his way over, catching the other's attention. He slyly wrapped his arms around my waist while I slightly blushed from close contact but also looked at him curiously.

"Hey Akimi, haven't seen you since the academy. How 'bout after the exams, you and me could—" Before he could finish, Naruto and Sakura grabbed me and shoved their hands on Kiba's face, pushing him back.

I blinked in confusion as my two teammates wrapped their arms around me on each side protectively, glaring at Kiba.

"Stay away from Akimi-chan!" Sakura shouted.

Naruto nodded, "Yeah, stay away from Aki-chan! She's not interested in a dog-breath like you!" This time, Kiba glared at them.

I watched in amusement as the trio began to bark back and forth. I moved silently next to Shikamaru who looked down on me(I'm just a few inches shorter T.T) and sling his arm around my shoulders, which earned many glares from everyone as he smirked at them.