Ch~24: Ino-Shika-Cho!

NARUTO

Third POV///

"Leaf Hurricane!" Lee shouted as he kicks them all in the face each time and sends them flying back. Lee landed in front of Sakura. When Sasuke sees him he scowled, but slightly thankful. Naruto looked annoyed that someone took his spotlight.

"Lee?!" Sakura cried in shock.

"Who the hell are you?!" Dosu shouts.

Naruto looked back at Akimi; he knew she would have made a weird crack at Dosu, but not hearing her small jokes once in a serious battle was heart wrenching.

"I'm the beautiful green beast of the Leaf Village, Rock Lee!" Lee answered.

Sasuke's eye twitched.

Naruto bursted out laughing, and Sakura slightly deadpanned.

"You?! The beautiful beast?!" Naruto kept laughing as he rolls on the floor.

"Stop that Naruto!" Lee shouts, stomping his foot.

"Why are you here?" Sakura asked Lee with a confused look.

"I will always appear," Lee starts saying, turning his head to glance at Akimi before looking at Sakura, "Whenever you or Akimi are in trouble."

Naruto glared at the bushy brows.

"But right now, I'm also your enemy," Sakura said with an unsure look.

"I did say once before, didn't I?" Lee tells her. This reminded Sakura of the time when he said he would protect Akimi until he died.

"Thanks!" Sakura says with a determined look on her face; she didn't actually think he meant it, but it was sweet.

"Let's get them!" Naruto shouts, running at them, Sasuke, and Lee hot on his tail. Zaku and Sasuke fought, Lee went for Dosu, and Naruto went for Kin. Sakura stayed with Akimi, looking after her, but at the same time making clones for protection. Naruto was fighting Kin with his Shadow Clone Jutsu, while Zaku and Sasuke were fighting using Taijutsu. And of course, Lee using nothing but Taijutsu.

As Lee was using the Primary Lotus technique, Zaku got distracted and used his Air Pressure technique to soften the ground for Dosu. However, Sasuke used this opportunity to blast him with his fire jutsu, causing Zaku to cry out in pain.

Unfortunately, Zaku's plan worked, and Dosu didn't sustain any damage. However, Lee was still very much exhausted and only jumped out of the way so Dosu didn't hit him as he punched. But, the sound waves out of Dosu's gauntlet got him, making Lee's ears bleed.

"Lee!" Sakura shouts in concern and worry, getting her clones ready to assist.

Sasuke looks away for a moment, giving Zaku an opportunity and stabbed Sasuke on the arm, making him cry out in pain and returned the stab with a hard punch to the face.

Naruto also looked away from his opponent when her heard Sasuke cry out in pain, giving Kin the chance to slip past Naruto, temporarily paralyzing him and head towards Sakura. Due to Lee being disoriented, Kin was able to slip past easily.

"Sakura, watch out!" Naruto warned her, unable to move.

Sakura's clones were about to go in front of her, but Kin manage to throw Kunai's at them, causing the clones to disappear in a poof of smoke.

Sakura tried to jump away, until Kin grabs her hair, yanking it back, "Your hair is shinier than mine. Hey! If you have time to worry about your hair, you should practice more!" Kin taunts as she yanked Sakura's hair more.