Updates

Alrightyy I have decided that I also love the nostalgia- so I'll be putting out a separate book for the revamped version ^^

It might as well be a new fic entirely, up to you.

Here's a sneak-peek of what the first chapter would be like <3

=

Prologue: Preview (finished)

"Forgive me, ojou-sama..." Asudo murmured softly, a hint of pain and regret in his eyes before composing himself, brushing her bangs away from her sleepy eyes. "I'm afraid we cannot disclose that information to you until you're older."

Akimi made a wounded sound, trying to frown but no doubt she looked more like she was about to cry. She was already expecting this kind of answer, but it still... hurt. That they didn't completely trust her—whether it was her reaction to the answer or something else.

But she was already used to it. The avoidance. The secrecy. Like her entire life.

So, with a disappointed heart but understanding smile, Akimi nodded. "Okay." She said simply, softly, and at the twitch of Asudo's hand still buried in her hair, showing his guilt at the tone he knew all too well, she shook her head, nonverbally saying she dropped the subject and snuggled closer to the bijuu's naturally warmer body (she idly wondered if being a dragon had anything to do with warmer body heat).

Asudo placed a hand on her blanket-covered shoulder and gave a brief squeeze. She closed her eyes, accepting his quiet apology, and let sleep take over her.

=

Act I: Preview (finished)

Well, all the better for her to make sure they knew they weren't talking to a normal child. She would've been offended because she had to practice and train and remember so hard to understand half the things her bijuus would tell her about. Especially warnings. And the dangers of revealing her identity and status as a jinchuuriki.

She may or not have gotten a handful of close-calls because of her carelessness and ignorance. Hurts her still-developing mind but, hey- better to not die or be used against her will!

Returning her gaze to the other girl, Akimi nodded slowly, her stance still defensive but slowly relaxing upon hearing their story. "Mn." Was all she said as confirmation that she was the new chakra signature (albeit one of three), before flushing slightly at the noncommittal response she gave. Where were her manners? "Y-yes. 'm sorry, I was uhh...also hiding? Running?"

Akimi also wanted to crawl into a hole and cry. That was so lame!

=

The first (or second??) chapter is finished :3

Already omw to the 3rd one and asdjdaahsdgjas it's already long, as expected o(-(

Oh, and here's the book cover for the revamped version of N:JP without the title yet :)

Drawn by me, as usual :D

=

I'll probably update this and show bits and parts here whenever I'm done writing a chapter, and as you can see—the first chapter, or prologue, is already finished >:3

High chance of me publishing the book... by the end of April. Depends how many chapters I can finish because I'd rather have 3-4 chapters ready before it's official. *shrugs*

Have a good day :)