Ch12: Zabuza!

Long crap story coming! And a bit of Akimi's Kekkei Genkai revealed, or her clan's Kekkei Genkai! Enjoy~!

NARUTO

Akimi's POV///

We walked for a while until Kakashi walked beside me. "Akimi, what was that Jutsu you used? I never saw anything like it." He asked. The others were also curious as they turned their attention to me. I shrugged.

"That was my clan's Kekkei Genkai. Its name is Flower Style." I told them. To be honest, Flower Style was not really an easy jutsu to achieve. It took me years to learn, and I finished slightly early because of Shirōkami and Asudo's chakra.

"Woaaaaaah! That's awesome, dattebayo." Naruto exclaimed in awe, admiration was sparkling in his cerulean-blue eyes. I grinned and ruffled his hair and walked ahead, but I could feel Kakashi and Sasuke's gaze on my back. I sighed mentally. 'Saa.. This is going to be a looooong trip.'

'No crap sherlock. In the memories, it takes probably a week or two.' Shirōkami noted, reminding me that I could see the timeline–er, or 'future'.

NARUTO

We were all in a boat heading to the Village Hidden in the Mist. I looked around, the fog was so thick that normal ninja's wouldn't be able to see... Though, I had Asudo, Shirō-chan, and now Ku-chan sealed inside me, so I was able to see, hear, smell, and sense things better and far away. Naruto was in front; I was behind him; Sakura and Sasuke were behind me; Kakashi and Tazuna at the back; and the rower at the end.

Since the mist was so thick, I doubt anyone would see us. I had a feeling that once we get off this boat, we'll be running into more stronger ninjas... Who am I kidding? I know exactly who we're going to encounter, and I'm not sure if it'll go well. Once the rower spoke up, I decided to zone out and play have a little talk with my other friends.

I appeared in front of all their cages. They all looked at me, I raised my hand, waving slightly, "Sup."

For some reason now, Kurama looked slightly happy. "Hime-san. Nice to see you again."

I smiled and removed my mask, "Saa, nice to see ya too,"

"Akimi-sama? What are you doing here?" Asudo asked.

"What'cha think I'm doing here then? Making pancakes?" I deadpanned at him.

Shirōkami giggled, "My, my... Ne, Aki-hime? Let's play a game!"

"What game?" Kurama asked the angel-wolf, slightly skeptical.

She then grinned like an idiot, similar to a certain blonde. "POKER!"

"Knew it..." I mumbled, and It seems that Kurama and Asudo heard me. They both nodded with a sweat-drop.

"WAIT!" I stopped them, they looked back at me with a question mark on each of their heads.

"Yes Akimi-sama/Hime-san/Aki-hime?" They all asked simultaneously. Wow, did they play in a group or something?

"Lets go inside Ku-chan's cage, so ALL of you, change to your human forms!" I ordered them playfully. And it's better to play with them in their human forms, after all, how the heck do you pick up cards with paws? Or in Asudo's case, claws.

They all saluted playfully using their paws, and claw, "YES MA'AM." Then they all transformed to their human forms.

Asudo looked the same. He had golden-blonde hair with unnoticeably orange tips, light peach skin, muscular, yet lean build, and not to forget his ruby-red eyes. Asudo didn't really have any dragon looks when in human form, because he literally looks like a normal, blonde man. If I didn't tell you before, I'll tell you that he looks around mid-twenties.