Info!

Wassup! Thank u for selecting this story~! I hope you'll love it more than I enjoyed making it. So how 'bout we check the oc out?

 So how 'bout we check the oc out?

Name:
Chiairi Akimi

Age:
12-13 (maybe, or perhaps younger like a few months, but not confirmed whatsoever)

Gender:
Female

Birthday:
Unknown-

Clan:
Chiairi

Added information:
Jinchuuriki of the Juuichibi no Ookami, the eleven-tailed wolf Shiroukami, and the Juunibi no Ryuu, the twelve-tailed dragon Asudo.

Juuichibi no Ookami (Shiroukami):
Shiroukami is a silvery, snow-blue wolf with fur as white as snow in daylight. She has deep, midnight-cobalt blue eyes with a tint of bright cyan around the iris. Her past and history is currently unknown, both to everyone and to her host.

Juunibi no Ryuu (Asudo):
Asudo is a fire-gold dragon with scales nearly glowing and flaring brightly as fire, and sharp spikes splattered in a hue of blood-like red. He has sharp, calculative scarlet-red eyes with small specks of gold in the iris if one were to stare closely. Similar to Shiroukami, Asudo's past and history is currently unknown.

Kekkei Genkai:
Unknown-

Chakra Affinity:
Unknown-

Likes:
Unknown-

Dislikes:
Unknown-

Personality:
Unknown-

Appearance:
Akimi has long, softly curled, silver-white hair that ends mid-thigh. She has purple-colored eyes that has multiple flecks of cyan, pink, and lavender if one were to examine close. Her skin complexion is nearly pale, but with a hint of a healthy peachy hue. But her most recognizable characteristic is her eyelashes- dark-purple and not entirely resembling her silver-white hair.

And a little note
In the beginning of the chapters are mostly fun and stuff, but in later chapters is where the story gets serious. So enjoy~!
( ~ ^^)~

2018Lili: Hello! 2018 Lili over here! So in this (better) informed...err- information about the oc, I have changed more of the stuff and that will be thoroughly explained in the future as everything here is written for and with a reason. Or for better wording, I am the Author and I can do whatever the heck I want. Heh.

Saa~ See Ya!

Edited: 11/11/17 - 02/09/18
Final: 08/31/18