Ch13: Secret Revealed

NARUTO

Akimi's POV///

I felt pain all over my body, feeling as if I got slammed into a hard wall. Slowly, I fluttered my eyes open, hissing quietly from the bright light. Blinking repeatedly to remove the blurriness, I heard slight talking noises near me, or in the room. Turning my head to the side, I was welcomed with the sight of a worried Naruto, a relieved Sakura, a sighing Kakashi and a slightly concerned Sasuke. Though only his eyes showed concern, his whole posture remained the same.

Sitting up slowly, with the help of Sakura, I twisted my body a bit and fully faced my team. Eye-smiling a bit, even though the smiled underneath was sort of a grimace, I tilted my head slightly. "Good morning."

"AKI-CHAN! YOU'RE AWAKE, DATTEBAYO!"

And almost immediately, I got tackled by a flash of orange but managed to hold myself to not fall back into the bed. I grunted softly from the impact. Smiling softly, I wrapped my arms around Naruto, who hid his face on my shoulder. I was confused when I felt something wet on my shirt, but then it took me a second to realize that Naruto was crying. Pulling away from the hug, I removed my arms and cupped his face on my hands.

"Why are you crying, Naru-kun?" I asked, slightly worried. He looked at me with his cerulean-blue eyes, slightly glassy, but not letting the tears fall anymore.

"You're my first friend, Aki-chan.. I thought something bad happened to you when you collapsed. You scared me for a second, 'ttebayo..." Naruto said with sincerity and concern, his face showing how much he cared for me. The others stared at Naruto with slight shock, Sasuke only widening his eyes ever so slightly, not knowing that Naruto had felt that way. I smiled happily behind my mask.

"Saa, nothing too worrisome happened to me, Naru-kun. I only collapsed because Zabuza managed to injure me slightly and chakra exhaustion. So don't worry, I'm fit as a fiddle, dattebayo!" I assured him, copying his verbal tick to tell him I'm alright. He grinned widely in response, all tears were swept away from his eyes.

"Dattebayo!"

"I'm relieved to see you're alright, Akimi. However, there are a few questions I'd–we'd, like to ask you." Kakashi said with his tone slightly serious. I nodded my head.

"But I'll only answer a few. The rest will be told by me in the future when I'm ready. Is that alright?" They seemed slightly reluctant but agreed anyways, wanting to know more about me, even if it's just a little. I mentally sighed, "Okay, ask me away."

"Alright then. Where did you learn those high-ranked Jutsu's? I have a feeling you're not the average Genin we would see.." I looked at him with slight surprise, it seems that he won't ask about where I got that Kekkei Genkai. That's good, but I think it is time to tell them about Shirōkami and Asudo. Slightly risky, but I'll have to manage it. I smiled with hidden amusement.

"I learned those Jutsu's when I was traveling before I decided to stay here in Konoha. I was also trained by two of my mentors. And you're right, I'm not the 'average' Genin you would encounter. However, I may be in a higher skill level than you, but my rank is no different." I confessed with a half lie and half truth. Half lie that I am actually in the Bingo Book and decided not to tell, and half truth that I was no better than in Jounin strength with my current body standards.

"How skilled are you then? And what rank are you, depending on your full skill level." Sasuke asked, folding his arms with his dark eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion. He won't lie, but he has been wondering how I would gain plenty of chakra and strength like that through my past travels, something doesn't add up.

"I'm a Jounin Rank Ninja but with a skill level higher than the average Jounin." I stated half truthfully, getting ready to see their startled reactions.

And indeed I was right. Kakashi stumbled slightly but gained control afterwards, Sakura stared wide-eyed and mouth agape, Sasuke looked entirely shocked but posture was indifferent, only his eyes betraying his façade, and Naruto just looked lost.

"What?! How are you the same rank as me? It's..understandable that you defeated Zabuza, but how can we know you're not deceiving us?" Kakashi denied, staring intently into my eyes–eye to see if I'm lying or not. I felt slightly bad, to be truthful, I hadn't been honest with my team and we've already been together for over a month. If I told them the truth, would they be able to trust me?

Kakahi sighed slightly, "Even if what you're saying is the truth, why is it that you've never told us about it? Are we not trustworthy enough to know your real strength?" I frowned a bit, it's not that I don't trust them... I just wondered if they'd accept the truth of me being a Jinchūriki.

"Look, it's not that I don't trust you guys. Believe me, I trust you with everything, but...would you trust me? Accept me to why I haven't told you any of this?" I stated at each of them in the eyes, not faltering once.

"What's something you haven't told us, Akimi-chan? And why wouldn't we trust you?" Sakura repeated in confusion. Would there be something about me?

I glanced down on my hands that was placed on my lap, thinking of many different outcomes if I told them about Shirō and Asudo. Maybe I should just tell them..

"Well, what I'm gonna tell you is entirely classified information. Can I trust you to keep it?" I said seriously, my fingers were unnoticeably twitching slightly from being nervous on their reactions, one of my habits that they might soon take notice in the future. The four looked at each other before nodding in agreement.

"What is it?" This time, Naruto asked. Albeit almost cautious, but at the same time curious.

"Well... As you can see, have you noticed how I had two separate chakra that surrounded me when I was fighting Zabuza?" I asked them, wondering if they had noticed the gold and ice-blue chakra.

And they did, their different reactions told me. Sasuke nodded in confirmation, "We did, but we didn't question it, thinking it was your own chakra." He said truthfully. But almost a moment later, he realized something. "Wait... Was that even your chakra to begin with?"

"Akimi-chan, you have separate chakra?" Asked an incredulous Sakura, her eyes going wide.

"No... Well yes, actually.." Time for the kill. "The two chakra's belonged to the mythical beast' long time ago. The Jūichibi no Ōkami and Jūnibi no Ryū." I confessed, finally telling them about the two bijū's. All at one, their reactions happened almost simultaneously. They all had their eyed wide and jaw dropped, Sasuke didn't even bother to hide his surprise but didn't widen his eyes further.

"W-w-wait a minute... They exist?!" Sakura exclaimed in disbelief, already knew the small, yet big history of the two ancient beast'. She heard stories about them in the academy, but were very vague. Her parents though, had told her stories about the two, it was said that the two beast' could only be seen in a clan she forgot the name of as they were also never mentioned. It was a clan that all the tailed-beast' were fond of and got along well with the clansmen and women, never once were they hostile with each other.

"Then that means–?!" Sasuke got cut off by me.

"That's right," I started off, seeing their expressions turn into something akin to shock, surprise, and a bit of awe and very slight fear.

"I'm the vessel of the two. I'm a Jinchūriki."

–_–
0_–
–_0
0_0

0-0
>v<

Hehehehhhee! Just a short chappy cuz why not! xC
Btw, I might make extra chapters, like specials/ova's. That'll be fun! Well hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry if its short, I promise for a long next time!!!
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

Saa~ See ya!

Last Edited: 8/26/17
Edited: 11/29/17