Ch~23: Chūnin Exams-Akimi VS Orochimaru!

A/N: Presenting this chappy's drawings are brought to you by Asudo and Shirokami's new epic hotness drawn by me~! ;D

NARUTO

NARUTO

Third POV///

Akimi disappeared and flashed in front of Orochimaru, chakra punching him in the face. He stumbled back and grunted in pain.

'Such speed!! I didn't even had time to dodge!' Orochimaru thought in alarm, 'As expected from a Chiairi who possess the God Eyes,' Before the Sannin could look at Akimi, she flashed again and gave a harsh, round-house, kick, causing him to fly backwards, knocking over trees. She growled at him, taking out her Sai's and flashed in front of him, stabbing him in the stomach.

Orochimaru hissed in pain, "You brat!" Akimi smirk evilly under her mask. It was time to release her SS-Rank nature. Akimi dashed, double kicked him and he yelled in pain.

'She's too fast for me!' Orochimaru shakily stood up, staring at Akimi in shock.

"When are you going to stop hiding behind that disguise, Orochimaru," Akimi scowled at him.

Orochimaru chuckled, then laughed, "I shouldn't expect anything less from someone who possesses the God Eyes," His normal skin color began to burn away, leaving silvery skin in its place. Right below his eyes were purple markings, and his eyes were goldish-yellow. His hair stayed the same, but it just made him look even more like a snake than he already was.

Akimi glared at the snake before smirking.

The silverette activated her Kekkei Genkai and started making incredibly fast hand signs, "Galaxy Style: Jupiter's Sparkling Wide Pressure!" A halo of electricity appeared and Akimi flung it towards Orochimaru, who narrowly escaped it. A huge explosion resounded in the area as Orochimaru stared at the damage in fright. He's never been frightened before.

He gritted his teeth, 'Such power!!' Orochimaru stared wide-eyed at Akimi who glared at him. He suddenly glared at her. He will not be scared away by a mere child, he will get what he wants!