***Important & Final Note***

Hey, everyone...

It's been awhile, right?

And no, I'm so sorry but this isn't an update. I highly doubt there will ever be an update, actually.

I honestly haven't touched this story for about a year or more now. Surprisingly.

But I have to drop this right now when I finally made my decision about this whole story with Akimi and everything when I stopped.

I'm officially discontinuing this fanfic.

I'm really, really sorry!

I can't continue writing something that makes me feel nothing with no motivation at all, or even force myself to hope for anything to come up as I write.

I, regrettably, have no more passion and love to continue writing for Akimi and Naruto in general since I fully moved on from the anime and fandom.

Which is kinda weird to me since I had thought, at some point in my early writing days this, that I would never move on from Naruto. Like, ever.

So yeah, I'm a little sad when I feel nothing at all every time I think of this fic. It's not like I can't continue, I just...well, don't care about this anymore. :/

And, weirdly enough, I have actually fallen in love with K-Pop when I even told myself it's just "meh" to me.

Yup, I've been a fan for about 10 months (since late February) by the time I'm writing this and still counting.

And it's the second longest fandom I've fallen in love with, and will probably surpass my love for Naruto as well.

Naruto stayed with me for a whole year, next was the DBH (Detroit: Become Human) for 2 months, MCU 3 months though I still love it and will continue reading fanfics when bored, TUA for 1 month but I come back to indulge myself every now and then, and now K-Pop (specifically BTS because holy crap fAMILYYY-) for 10 months, BTS for 9 months, and still in love with it.

Probably why I'm currently writing a platonic bts/oc fanfic now instead, and I have more passion and motivation for that fic than I have for Naruto and Akimi, and it shows because I update every week on Tuesday without any delays with 8-10k+ words every chapter.

Compared to the old days, I used to only write 5-8k words for Aki-tan. The 8k one is only in a few chapters, too, while the rest are like 5k below and ew.

I am in love with writing more than 8k words thank you very much, lol.

I'm one of those readers, currently and not back then, who gets absolutely frustrated when their favorite stories didn't get updated for a very long time with no notice or reasons why whatsoever.

This is why, in my new BTS fanfic, I make sure to keep it long so that it keeps the readers happy with how long it is, and that they're don't have to feel impatient for the next update.

Unlike SOME stories I adored but felt a little salty with the update schedule. I don't mind if they haven't update in awhile yet the chapters are long, I'm very okay with that. But if they don't update and barely any words at all, like past 3k, my inner writer who wants to keep the readers satisfied and happy with every chapter (and maybe impatient with cliffhangers, lol) wants to shake the author and please just update a note if they're still interested in continuing the story or not so I don't have to continue waiting for nothing.

That's just my opinion, sorry. ><

Ugh, this is why I sometimes don't like how my taste for stories are way too high. I'm extremely picky now, especially with the pace of the story and spelling and grammar (I don't mind typos as long as writers acknowledge the mistake uwu).