Ch1: Welcome To Konohagakure

Outside in the forest, the weather expanded peacefully around the atmosphere with its warm temperature. A group of birds were chirping in glee at the start of a new day as the bright sun slowly rose from the horizon. The wind gently swayed the leaves of the trees, making them rustle their leaves and flutter gracefully to the ground as they fall. The clouds were drifting and moving apart from each other with peacefulness surrounding them. The warm heat rays of the sun reflected the small droplets of waters to shine brightly in a beautiful, crystallized way. It was days like these a certain person loved.

A figure was walking through the forest with ease, footsteps were light as a feather as only small crunching of the grass was heard faintly. Bright yet dark galaxy-colored, purple-blue orbs were glancing at the beauty of nature. Soft and long dark-purple lashes twinkled playfully with the sun shining on them. Long, soft-curled silver hair that was close to white moved gently with the wind, playing with the cool air on a warm, sunny weather.

The figure was Chiairi Akimi, survivor of the legendary Chiairi clan, who was walking peacefully in the forest with two animal figures beside her, or two bijuus. An angelic snow-wolf walked gracefully beside the silver-haired girl. The other was a celestial gold-colored dragon, stalking calmly beside the girl.

But Akimi's face didn't seem relaxed as her composure. If anything, she looked tired and irritated.

"Saa, Shirou-chaaaaaaan," Akimi drawled, "Are we there yet? Please tell me we're near because I feel like dying." The heiress glared slightly at the beautiful wolf who was a full grown sadist in the inside (not really) and of course, she ignored her. They have been walking for-- uh, she didn't know how long! There was so many opportunities to rest and take a break, but noooooo, Shiroukami had said that we were close to Konohagakure. Yeah, Akimi was totally not tired when walking for nine straight hours.

'Be patient, Aki-hime. We're almost there anyway,' she heard Shiroukami replied in telepathy, but when Akimi glanced at her, the wolf was smirking with her gaze ahead. The bijuu usually talked to her telepathically to avoid unwanted attention. Heck, even her very existence would catch unwanted attention.

Shiroukami was the Juuichibi no Tenshi Ookami. A very strong bijuu that was just a tad bit powerful than the Kyuubi (not that Akimi actually said that to Shiroukami). She usually teases the heiress and it annoyed the crap out of Akimi. She also called her 'Shirou-teme' sometimes (read: always) when irritated.

"But you said we were near...and that was nine hours ago!" Akimi nearly and uncharacteristically screeched that Shiroukami just rolled her eyes at her.

'I forgot how pissy you can be when exhausted to the bone...' she thought nonchalantly, which Akimi was sure was thought aloud for her to burst. Which, sadly, it did.

"TEME!" hey! It wasn't her fault she turned pissy when tired to the fullest! Including the fact that her friend wouldn't allow her to rest for nine straight hours. Yeah, totally normal.

Oh, Kami, she really was tired if she kept thinking of sarcastic words she never usually say in a daily basis.

"Akimi-sama, we're here." Akimi almost jumped at the sudden comment from Asudo, the twelve-tailed dragon. And by the startled look on Shiroukami's face, she, too, was also surprised.

Asudo, he was known as the mythical, Juunibi no Ryuu. His scales were something to die for as they looked purely of gold. And his spikes were fire-red as blood, like a ruby. He acts like a guardian to Akimi, but mostly a weird big brother who didn't exactly know what to do most of the time. There were other times where he could be serious, but when he was, it was scary as heck. And his voice was so deep! Well, not that deep, per se.