Ch9: Survival Test!

Yo! Sorry I'm late to update, but I got lost in the path of life.... Okay don't kill me. xD
Wellllllllllll enjoy?

NARUTO

Akimi's POV///

Are. You. KIDDING?! It's literally 5am... I really don't want to, but unfortunately, Shirō's holding onto my waist, pulling me to get me off my bed. Asudo just sat and sighed, clearly exhausted–but not physically.

"Aki-hime! I know how much you want to sleep, but at least eat breakfast!" She struggled on pulling me. I shook my head stubbornly and stuck my tongue out, "NO! Kakashi-sensei will be late anyways! So let me sleep until seven!" She let go and sulked in a corner, poking a mushroom and mumbled under her breath.

"You're a princess... You should start acting like one........ Is it because of me you act so stubborn?..... I must be rubbing off on you....." Shirōkami mumbled.

"Meh, too bad I'd rather be formal than be a lame princess. Not that they're bad, but still!" I replied, my tongue still stuck out and pulled my eyelid down with a finger. I really don't like acting like a princess, too much crappy rules!

I always win stuff like these! And they can never disobey me! HAHAHAHAHAHA–okay I'll go back to sleep...

I plopped my head to the pillow in chibi style and slept directly. Small snores already being made. Though the only thing I missed when I fell asleep was something I haven't knew yet.

Third POV///

"Ne, Asudo-sama?" Shirōkami called out after Akimi fell asleep, before continuing as she heard the Jūnibi mutter a 'hai?'. "Do you think we should tell her soon...?" The Jūichibi frowned, sadness flashed across her midnight-blue eyes as she looked at the dragon.

The said beast frowned as well. He sighed, "We will not tell her, Shirōkami-san. Even I do not know if she'll forgive us from the pain we made her go through..." Asudo said sadly, staring outside the window as birds started chirping.

Shirōkami smiled bitterly, "She obviously won't. Everything went well until she regained it at the age of four. What should we do, Asudo-sama..." She pleaded in grief as guilt and sadness started swelling up insides her.

"We're just gonna have to play along. After all, it is our fault that she is here...." Asudo sighed once again, resting his head against the wall, staring up at the ceiling blankly.

Shirōkami pursed her lips before it broke off to a sad smile as she stared at her host' sleeping face. Her eyes became slightly glassy, "Forgive us..... Mika–......"

NARUTO

Third POV///

The three genins were waiting for their Sensei and Akimi. Just then though, Akimi appeared in a poof of smoke. Naruto, Sakura, and Duckbu-Sasuke looked at her in shock again. She looked at them and lazily waved a hand with a closed-eye smile. "Saa~ Mornin' guys,"

"YOU'RE LATE!!! Sakura and Naruto shouted together, pointing an accusing finger at the silverette. Slightly shocked as to why Akimi had arrived so late.

"Hm? Demo, Kaka-sensei is not here. So technically, I'm still early." She said.

"Oh. Okay, Akimi-chan!" Sakura smiled. Though on the inside, she was fuming in embarrassment and anger at not realizing that Kakashi will actually never arrive on time.