Ch17: Sand Siblings

A/N: Now guys, this is where everything gets serious and the chapters are much longer than before. Not everything is too serious, sure there are some funny moments, but this where I start my idea for Akimi. And some ideas and plot belongs to the rightful owners of the idea.
BEWARE & Enjoy~!

NARUTO

Akimi's POV///

I was skipping on my feet happily, keeping a closed-eye smile. Finally we get to got back home! Oh, are you wondering what happened to the Land of Waves? Well, all you should know is that I was pissed off when I saw someone I didn't wanna see again. I bet everyone took note not to mess with me when I'm pissed...heck, even I find myself scary.

x

After I pulled away from the hug; much to Sasuke's disappointment. I faced to Zabuza and he saw a certain glint in my eyes that made him smirk. Right then, Gato appeared. We all looked at him as we saw a bunch of bandits behind him.

"Oh? It's a shame you both didn't die! I was hoping to get rid of you two!" Gato sneered at Zabuza, not really happy that the rogue-nin didn't die.

"What's the meaning of this Gato?!" Zabuza scowled, his forehead crinkling in confusion as he stared at the surrounding bandits.

"Paying you two is quite expensive. So all in all, you have to die. Hmph, you are unworthy of being called the Demon of the Mist." Gato commented while looking smug. My eye twitched as I glared at him. Zabuza looked at Kakashi, "Kakashi, I apologize. Our fight ends here. This mission is terminated. I have no reason to go after Tazuna. There's no reason to fight you," Kakashi nodded in understanding.

"Otō-san..." I whispered, looking at him. He smirked at me, seeing the hidden anger and rage in my usually collective and happy eyes.

"Go for it," He answered my unasked question. I grinned devilishly, running towards the group of bandits as I drew out my favorite, black kunai.

"AKIMI!" My team called out to me, but I was busy slicing, stabbing, cutting, and throwing needles at the bandits. When I reached Gato, I held up my kunai that were stained with crimson blood. My eyes were filled with malice for Gato as I slowly approached him.

Gato backed away in fear as he watched all the bandits fall to the ground one by one in a flash. He backed away in hastily fear as I slowly approached him. Looking extremely menacing. "N-No! Stay away!!!" He trembled in fear. I narrowed my eyes more as I glared daggers at him. Instantly, I decapitated his head. His body slumped to the ground, covered in blood. I snapped my head towards my teammates, Zabuza and Haku. They stared wide-eyed at me in shock; except Zabuza and Haku. Zabuza smirked and Haku gave a proud smile.

"I'm finished." I stated, wiping the blood off my face. I walked towards them and Zabuza ruffled my hair with a smirk.

x

A few days later, the bridge was completely built. Tazuna-san named it the 'Great Naruto Bridge'. After watching Naruto and Inari bidding farewell, Inari clung to my battle kimono and started crying in my chest, begging me not to leave. It took a lot of persuading, reassuring, convincing, hugs and kisses, and promises to visit until he finally lets go.

Now///

We were now on our way back to Konoha with otō-san and nii-san by my side. I've decided to ask jiji(or persuade him with puppy-dog eyes no jutsu) if they could have the permission to stay in the village with me after passing interrogation. I smiled brightly because I finally get to be with the two after so long. Though, I felt a little guilty that I didn't return to them after the ambush years ago. But it wasn't my fault, no matter what I did, I couldn't find them.