Announcement: New Story!

I'm soooo sorry, I know, this isn't a new Chapter, but I might post it next week and couldn't finish it this week 'cause I was sick. I still am, from when I post this.

But all of you, my epic readers, are going to be presented a new Naruto fanfic next week! I know I said I won't make a new story unless 'Naruto: Jinchuuriki Princess' is finished, but when this idea popped into my head, I had to make this story!

Here's the Cover!

Yep! The title is 'NarutoAU: Doppelgänger'! The story is pretty self-explanatory—the Naruto characters were turned into helpless kittens, transported to an alternate world where they meet their male and female counterpart

Yep! The title is 'NarutoAU: Doppelgänger'! The story is pretty self-explanatory—the Naruto characters were turned into helpless kittens, transported to an alternate world where they meet their male and female counterpart. The chosen characters are Team 7 (with Kakashi, Yamato/Tenzō and Sai), Team 8, Team 9, and Team 10. The Akatsuki, Team Hebi/Taka, and Gaara and his siblings. Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Kabuto. They pretty much get shipped with themselves. Pairings are VariousxOc's.

...

Oh boy, that's a lot of characters to write about, and then adding their gender-bent selves—I'm dead. But it's gonna be worth it!

Summary: Before the war even began, the leader and true leader of the Akatsuki, Pein and Obito, were planning for another invasion towards Konoha. Except this time, all the members were alive. But an unexpected turn of events occurred in midst of their battle.

They all got transformed into kittens and cats, accidentally pulling Orochimaru and Kabuto, and Team Hebi/Taka along. And a, somehow, perfectly alive Jiraiya. Also transporting to another world where they were found by a gender-bent version of the Akatsuki! And there's more?

What will happen next? Will love blossom? And what's so different in this alternate world?

Here's a preview of the Prologue too!

Preview:
When they recovered, all of them looked up and their eyes widened in shock when they were met with a raven-haired beauty, eyes blazing with the Sharingan. Itachi almost allowed his mouth to hang open and did his best to refuse the sudden heat that was crawling to his furry cheeks.

"Itachi, do you know this woman?" Pein asked when no one seemed to speak up, looking over to the startled Uchiha. Itachi shook his head slowly, not able to look away from the mature woman staring down above them. For some unknown reason, his heart started beating fast the longer he stared at the woman who looked like him, Sharingan activated in her eyes.

"Her voice may be dead, but the bitch is hot." Hidan muttered under his breath, before a smirk appeared on his face and glanced over the Uchiha. "Hey, Itachi, your fucking twin looks bangable! Definitely a hot babe!" Itachi instantly glared over him, onyx eyes narrowed as they briefly flashed with the Sharingan.

...

Eheheh... Hidan, am I right? And—uh...as you can see, there is going to be a lot of swearing in this story, including Hidan's female counterpart.... Oh dear.

Please tell me what you think of this new, upcoming story next week. Comment if you're interested! Because I'm so excited to write this story for you guys, and excited to draw the gender-bent Oc's!

(And don't worry, I'll still continue Jinchuuriki Princess. A little heads-up, though, the Doppelgänger story will have hella long chapters, and very slow updates because of long chapters and writing my other Story.)

Saa~ See ya!

Published: 05/18/18