Special #2: Happy Birthday, Chiairi Akimi!

It's officially one year since I've started writing this story! Woohoo! And so, I've decided for Akimi's birthday to be the same day I published this story.

Warning: A lot of family and friendship and hugs! Hilarious scenes and a little spoilers ahead on someone who was supposed to be dead in Canon-Naruto, but I kept him/her alive for the sake of the story!

Anyways, enjoy!

*Third*

Today was a normal, typical day in Konohagakure. The sun was rising leisurely in the shifting sky of orange and blue. Clouds were calmly moving up in the sky, and birds were flying in the air, almost dancing as they fly and twirl gracefully. Civilians were getting ready for the day, opening shops, restaurants, and kids getting ready to play with their friends or preparing for the academy.

Today was also a special day for a certain someone as well.

In the Chiairi residence, a young girl slept peacefully in her bed. Her silver hair practically glowed under the sun rays that shone through the girl's window. Her pale skin shined softly, her purple lashes glinting under the light. Her breathing was steady and calm, almost serene and relaxed.

Chiairi Akimi shifted in her bed, groaning slightly as she forced herself to wake up the moment sunlight hit her eyelids. Akimi fluttered her eyes open sluggishly, her glowing purple orbs slightly hazy from waking up. She blinked. Her expression scrunching as she rubbed her eyes to remove the sleepiness away. A sigh escaped her lips, moving her elbows behind her and pushed herself up, setting herself into a seating position.

The silverette released a yawn, her arms stretching above her before she flinched when a loud, crashing noise was heard downstairs. Akimi blinked again, tilting her head slightly when a loud, splashing sound followed after the crash, almost as if someone had used a suiton. Then someone shouting and yelling resonated.

"What is going on down there?" Akimi muttered to herself, moving her blanket to the side, also folding it properly, and set her feet on the floor, a little wobbly as she stood. She sighed and walked towards the door, subconsciously noting that neither Shirokami nor Asudo had woken her up.

Akimi yawned again, her hand holding onto the railing as she stepped down on the stairs. Then suddenly, a loud bang was heard in the direction of the kitchen, the house vibrating slightly, causing Akimi to yelp and almost falter on her steps.

"Wh-what the heck?!" she gulped, gathering her chakra around her and used shunshin to head straight near the kitchen.

Akimi jumped back slightly when another sound of explosion erupted in the other side. Taking a deep breath (and ignoring a part of her mind that said she did not have freaking time for this!), Akimi pushed the doors open.

The moment Akimi took in her surroundings, her eyes were so wide and her mouth practically dropped to the floor—not literally, of course.

"WHAT IN KAMI'S NAME HAPPENED HERE?!" Akimi nearly screeched, catching the two figure's attention on the opening table connecting to the kitchen.

The whole kitchen was a mess! The stove was covering in flour powder and uncooked dough. The table was messed up with frosting and, what it looked like, cake decorations and icing. And the stove—the stove! It was burnt and fried into a crisp! Did it even look like a stove?! And could you even walk safely on the floor?

"I-imouto! I-I—W-we, uhh—I mean—Ohayou!" Haku stammered, grinning sheepishly as he elbowed his adoptive father, Momochi Zabuza, roughly in the ribs, a vein faintly throbbing on his peachy forehead.