A Meeting on the Train

You waited on the train for Giorno. You had called him and told him which car you were sitting in, but he wasn't there yet, and the train was getting ready to take off. 

   " I'm here. "

Giorno walked up the aisle and smiled at you. He sat across from you, near the window, and you released a sigh. 

   " You were almost late, you know. "

   " But I wasn't. I had a little bit of trouble. "

   " What kind of trouble? "

   " Long story short, I met a foreigner who has the sam ability as us. "

   " Oh? So you finally got trouble for once? The Giorno Giovanna, having trouble stealing people's things from the airport? "

Giorno rolled his eyes, and looked out of the window, at the now, moving train. He smiled a little, and you felt yourself relax. There were not many people on the train, which made sitting on the train even more relaxing. Of course, your guard was never fully down, but with GIorno, you knew you could let it go a little.

   " Do you mind if I open the window? " Giorno asked you, pointing to the window.

   " Go ahead. "

Giorno nodded and pulled the window upward. The small breeze blew into the train car. Your hair follow the wind a little but settled back down. Your attention went from the window to a coin that had fallen to the floor and spun near your set of chairs. Giorno also looked, over at the coin. It stopped spinning and lay on the ground. A person walked up the aisle and leaned down picking the coin up. The man wore a white suit with a dalmatian print. The center, like GIornos, revealed his chest, and underneath there was a grey lace laying against his pectorals. Zippers adorned the sleeves near his shoulders, and near the end of the chest opening, with the zipper going above his shoulder and to his back. His pants had the same color and print as the topcoat. His hair was navy blue, and it was in a bob-type style. There were gold pins near his temples in his hair. You couldn't read his blue eyes, and you listened to what he said.

   " Does this belong to either of you? "

   " No. " Giorno replied for both of you.

   " I guess I'm a bit richer now. "

The man sat beside you and put the coin in his jacket. Giorno kept his eyes on the man as he sat beside you, leaning forward. You also, watched him, for anything suspicious.  

   " If someone's bag were to drop with one billion lire inside, would you give it back? "

   ' This man. . .who is he? '

The man had turned to you, waiting for your response. You searched his eyes, but you couldn't figure him out.

   " I would try to find the owner. "

   " Hmm? Really? "

   " Of course, if I do then I'll have some kindness returned to me later. And who knows who this 'someone' is? They might need it. "

   " And you? " Bruno asked turning to Giorno who chuckled.

   " Of course not. I'd take it. "

   " That's honest of you. What if I were a plainclothes police officer and I saw you take it? "

   "  Then I'd split the money with you and have you look the other way. "

The man beside you laughed, before putting all of his attention on Giorno.

   " What a terrific response. You're both serious about your responses. No joking or bluffing here. I can tell. You truly speak your mind. I can tell whether a person is telling the truth, and I am rarely wrong. "