Understanding One's Death

You woke up to the sound of Bucciarati shouting for his stand. You looked to the corner where everyone was gathered to see Sticky Finger open a zipper on the floor, climbing the wall, and the refrigerator fall out. You stood from your seat and walked over to everyone, wondering what had happened.

   " Does anything else look odd? Check thoroughly! "

You approached Bucciarati and touched his arm, alerting him that you were there. He looked at you, and you asked him a question.

   " Bruno, what happened? I just woke up. "

   " There were fingers and fresh blood in the refrigerator. Giorno still senses no life on the jet, but no one knows how those fingers got here. Look around for anything suspicious, and report back to me. "

   " You got it. "

Bucciarati nodded and patted your shoulder before you walked off. Before you went far, you noticed Giorno looking worried. Following his gaze toward the wall, there was writing. At first, it was all random, but then it started talking about the stand user.

   ' Notorious Big, eh? '

Then, you finally noticed it. Something was moving under Giorno's sleeve. 

   " Giorno. . ."

The blonde looked toward you before looking at his sleeve. Then, slowly, he pulled his sleeve down and revealed a fleshy hand, and pieces of flesh, eating away at his arm and growing bigger.

   " What's happening, Giorno? " Bucciarati asked.

   " That bastard at the airport attacheted his dead stand to Giorno. We didn't feel any life energy because it's attached to Giorno's living body, and it's a dead mass of flesh. " You called, keeping your eyes on his arm.

   " Gold Experience! "

Giorno's stand formed and went to hit the mass, but it moved and almost consumed his hand if it wasn't for Mista. Mista shot at Giorno's arm, making his arm leave his body and be consumed by the blood and flesh on the floor.

   " What the hell is the meaning of this, Giorno? I don't understand. " Bucciarait asked, crouching beside your companion.

You didn't look toward them or at anyone else. Giorno had the same thoughts and kept his eyes trained on the mass. Bucciarati put zippers on Giorno's arm, stopping him from bleeding out.

   " This is the first stand that goes beyond common sense. Y/n said the user is already dead. He set his stand on automatic tracking before Mista shot him! Only his life energy lived. Because the master isn't here, it can keep up with the jet's speed. "

   " But it's not moving! It stopped completely! " Narancia said, pointing at the mass.

   " It can't move? No, Narancia. "

You looked toward Mista, who struggled to speak. Behind him, Fugo looked at the man in horror. There were cuts all over Mista's right side. He didn't move from his standing position with his gun in his hands.

   " It's feeding, so there's no reason for it to move. I got too close. This thing's quick. My Sex Bullets have been absorbed, more than half of them. He doesn't mess around. Don't get close. "

   " Mista! "

Narancia attempted to run toward Mista, but the mass moved in front of Narancia, blocking his path. Nevertheless, Narancia wasn't intimidated but determined to get to Mista.

   " You're underestimating us; my Aerosmith will take care of that! "

Aerosmith appeared in the plan and shot at the mass, but the flesh moved to the bullets catching them. So you started to backtrack everything and figure out why it was targeting who.