A Trip on a Yacht

Everyone greeted Bruno as he walked by with his gang behind him. You followed beside Giorno, with people greeting you as well. Bucciarati's gang took notice of the attention you got and grew curious about what kind of person you were.

   " Heyya Ms. Y/n! "

You turned your head to greet another person, but you recognized his face.

   " Hello, Giuseppe. "

   " Anyone stole from you yet? "

   " You know the answer to that. " You said, smirking at the young man.

   " One day someone will! " He shouted before walking away.

Your smile remained on your face. It was always lovely talking to Giuseppe; it felt like you were talking to a kid that looked up to you. Fugo suddenly realized why you had seemed so popular among the locals, and he tapped your shoulder. You slowed down and walked beside Fugo.

   " Yes? "

   " Are you F/n L/n? The Y/n? "

   " I'm not sure what you mean. That is my name. "

   " You're the famous Y/n that no one has been able to steal from, am I correct? "

   " Yes, I am. Well you know my name but what's yours? "

   " Pannacotta Fugo. " Fugo said, raising his hand to shake yours.

You took his hand in yours and shook hands.  A blue spark appeared at the top of his head and traveled to your hand. Fugo saw the sparks when they ran off his arm and disappeared when they touched your hand. 

   " Nice to meet you. "

   " No way! You're Y/n the Impossible? " The man in the crop top said.

   " Yes, I am. I didn't even know about that nickname. . ." You trailed off.

   " Guido Mista's the name, stealing your hearts my game. "

You playfully bumped Mista's shoulder, allowing a blue spark from his head to travel to your hand. 

   " I'm afraid that'll be hard. "

   " Not after I got your wallet! " The short black-haired man said, showing off your wallet.

You smirked, recognizing the wallet he had stolen from you.

   " You might want to open the wallet. "

Narancia felt confused and opened the wallet only to find rectangular cuts of paper with words written on them. Narancia took the papers and read them.

You'll have to do better than that.

Mista read the papers and felt a laugh bubble from his throat. Fugo felt a smile appear on his face from reading the rectangular cut papers.

   " Narancia, you fool! " Mista laughed.

   " What--But how!? "

You smirked at your usual wallet trick and continued walking. Bucciarati got a rental car, and everyone rode to the pier. The rental car sped off, leaving the gang outside the rental store.

   " We're going for a cruise? Awesome! " Narancia cheered.

   " When did you get a yacht? " Mista questioned.

   " We're renting one. " Bruno answered.

   " So, it's just a rental. . ." 

Narancia's excitement faded quickly, but Mista's urgency fired up simultaneously.